ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know, you've pretty much been swamped with changes as what not from other people, but I have one final request if possible to squeeze in.

Either Lower the level Larvesta evolves or have him evolve via Sun Stone like in Bandit's mod, but I'll understand if you prefer to keep it as normal.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For the Challenger's cave wild Pokémon, I don't know what you planned, but it would be a good idea in my opinion to put some fully evolved Pokémon very powerful (like Arcanine and Alakazam) and pseudo-legendaries (like Garchomp or Hydreigon). It's supposed to be a "Challenger"'s cave, after all.
Also, a place to find every Eeveelution in the wild, maybe ? (like shaking grass, 4% each Eeveelution, 6% for Eevee, in shaking grass) I'm thinking on a particular location : the grass near the bridge between routes 11 and 12.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It so happens I changed the V3 wild list to actually eliminate stuff like tertiary stage Pokémon and stone evolutions, to make it closer to the actual game. I mean of course I have to throw out some stuff to make everything available (i.e. Wild Eevee, the legendaries, etc) but I like to kep the theme where I can. Plus that means it isn't so easy to complete the Dex. Hohoho.

Although that doesn't extend to shaking grass, which even in the regular game has stone and tertiary evolutions. So maybe.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The last idea would be some thematic teams based on the Pokédex holders in the manga. Actually I don't know if you did that already since I didn't beat all the trainers post-game (they're too scary with their lv90 Pokémon ;___;) but if you don't, here's the list if you're interested :

Red : Poliwrath (M), Venusaur (M), Pikachu (with Light Ball and Surf)(M), Gyarados (M), Aerodactyl (M), Snorlax (M)
Blue : Scizor (M), Charizard (M), Porygon2 (I suppose he will become Porygon-Z so you may choose that one), Golduck (M), Machamp (M). The sixth Pokémon could be Nintetales (M), Exeggcutor (M), Arcanine, Pidgeot or Alakazam.
Green : Wigglytuff (F), Blastoise (M), Ditto, Clefable (M), Nidoqueen (F), Granbull (F)
Yellow : Raticate (M), Pikachu (like Red's Pikachu)(F), Dodrio (M), Golem (M), Omastar (M), Butterfree (M)
Gold : Ambipom (M), Typhlosion (M), Politoed (M), Sunflora (F), Sudowoodo (M), Togekiss (M)
Silver : Weavile (M), Feraligatr (M), Honchkrow (M), Kingdra (F), Gyarados (M, shiny if possible), Rhyperior (M)
Crystal : Arcanine (M), Meganium (M), Parasect (F), Cubone (Marowak would be fine here)(M), Hitmonlee (M), Xatu (F)
Ruby : Mightyena (F), Swampert (M), Delcatty (F), Castform (F), Milotic (F), Kirlia (Gardevoir would be fine here)(F)
Sapphire : Aggron (M), Blaziken (F), Donphan (M), Tropius (M), Wailord (M), Relicanth (M)
Emerald : Sudowoodo (F), Sceptile (M), Dusclops (maybe Dusknoir here)(M), Snorlax (F), Mr. Mime (F), Mantine (F)
Diamond : Munchlax (Snorlax maybe)(M), Torterra (M), Bastiodon (M), Lickitung (M), Mamoswine (M). Possible Regigigas for the sixth member.
Pearl : Chatot (M), Infernape (M), Luxray (M), Buizel (Floatzel ?)(M), Diglett (Dugtrio ?)(M), Tauros (M)
Platinum : Rapidash (M), Empoleon (F), Lopunny (F), Froslass (F), Cherrim (F), Pachirisu (M)

Reactions: 1 person

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Drayano said:
Now that's an idea I like~ I could probably put the rosters in on some of the Black City trainers?
I don't know, I think all the trainers should be available, so throwing them in Black City (when you can only have a few of them) doesn't seem like the best idea. Plus, the Volt White players wouldn't have a chance to fight them. No, I was thinking of some trainers in the Eastern Unova.
Hard mode : edit their names (if possible). "Ace Trainer Red", etc. Maybe with different names if the idea of a Hiker Ruby, for example, scares you. Different names, or these names in other languages. Spanish or italian would be cool, and because I live in France I encourage French as well.

Here are my ideas.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... that might not work so well then, I was already planning to use the eastern Unova trainers to throw the Gym Leader rematches in. Unless there's 24 trainers around - which is pretty likely actually - then it's not gonna work :x

I probably can edit the trainer names, I think Andi made a list before of what the trainer names are. Makes getting past that random encryption easier.

For the record, Volt White players can access Black City, they just need a cheat code to do it ;p

Fantasyfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Nuzlocke update:

I smashed Brycen into bits with my team, and went through Iris's gym without taking a scratch. Then again, all the pokemon on my team are level 70 or higher. I am now preparing to face down the Elite Four, and am working my way through Victory Road right now. I should be through with this run in a few days, unless the book I'm currently reading distracts me. Oh, and I lost my Primape, Tamwyn, in Twist Mountain. His spot has been filled with a Mienshao. As of right now, my team is Serperior, Swampert, Pidgeot, Chandelure, Mienshao, and Aggron. May they all survive the upcoming battles.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I really hate how easy Ice-type leaders tend to be ;-;

I only just noticed - you managed to get a Mudkip as your very first encounter on Route 3?

Also, I just checked and I said it might be out by this Friday... I think I was a bit too overconfident then >_< It's definitely near finishing though. I'm sorry I'm holding out this long, it's probably not as big an upgrade as I'm making it out to be D=

Fantasyfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, and a Charmander was my first encounter in the outer Pinwheel Forest region. I got really lucky. As for Brycen, I quite literally smashed him with my Aggron and Strength. On Iris, I had 2 pokemon hang on to their lives with less than 20 HP left. It was a close one for them.

Ninja_13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Hmm... that might not work so well then, I was already planning to use the eastern Unova trainers to throw the Gym Leader rematches in. Unless there's 24 trainers around - which is pretty likely actually - then it's not gonna work :x

Route 11 - 4 Trainers
Village Bridge - 3 Trainers
Route 12 - 4 Trainers, 1 Double Battle
Route 13 - 11 Trainers, 1 Double Battle
Undella Bay - 6 Trainers
Route 14 - 6 Trainers
Abundant Shrine - 4 Trainers
Route 15 - 5 Trainers
Marvelous Bridge - 1 Rotation/Triple Battle (for Black/White respectively)

And of course, the 30 possible Black City trainers + 2 Rotation trainers, as well as the 6 The Riches in Undella Town.

All in all, it's 43 normal trainers, 73 with Black City, and 84 with the others, so even without Black City it would be possible.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fantasyfreak said:
Yep, and a Charmander was my first encounter in the outer Pinwheel Forest region. I got really lucky. As for Brycen, I quite literally smashed him with my Aggron and Strength. On Iris, I had 2 pokemon hang on to their lives with less than 20 HP left. It was a close one for them.
I suppose Iris does have that crazy Seperior in this version, heh. Maybe V3's Brycen will put up more of a fight. And two 5% Pokémon, first time? That is really lucky o_o

Ninja_13 said:
QUOTE(Drayano @ Aug 3 2011, 02:01 PM) Hmm... that might not work so well then, I was already planning to use the eastern Unova trainers to throw the Gym Leader rematches in. Unless there's 24 trainers around - which is pretty likely actually - then it's not gonna work :x

Route 11 - 4 Trainers
Village Bridge - 3 Trainers
Route 12 - 4 Trainers, 1 Double Battle
Route 13 - 11 Trainers, 1 Double Battle
Undella Bay - 6 Trainers
Route 14 - 6 Trainers
Abundant Shrine - 4 Trainers
Route 15 - 5 Trainers
Marvelous Bridge - 1 Rotation/Triple Battle (for Black/White respectively)

And of course, the 30 possible Black City trainers + 2 Rotation trainers, as well as the 6 The Riches in Undella Town.

All in all, it's 43 normal trainers, 73 with Black City, and 84 with the others, so even without Black City it would be possible.
Oh, good to see that. Guess I'll go ahead and put Norton's idea in, then. Thank you for counting!

Ninja_13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Oh, good to see that. Guess I'll go ahead and put Norton's idea in, then. Thank you for counting!

No problem. Also, once your new version comes out, I plan to do a mostly-blind Nuzlocke of it (probably only looking up only my own Pokemon, if even that), where I use each inevitable failure to work my way through to the end. It really sucks that my computer is so god-awful slow when it comes to Desmume, though; I guess I'll just have to work through it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc