ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

suaqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just thought of this, either ponyta or growlithe lines being part normal (and plz dragon yanmega hes a DRAGONfly)

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have a clue how you use xdelta on Linux, you'll have to figure that out yourself I'm afraid.

You need to stop with the Normal typing; Normal is meant to represent a lack of element. There's a few exceptions, but on the whole Normal isn't a type you just splash around with any old thing.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
via command line, or using virtual box if wine is not working with command line~ yeah i not linux user so i don't know how to using terminal...

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragonuber said:
can someone give a link of a prepatched blaze black? i've tried every way but i can't get it to patch. the patch just makes my computer go crazy with beeping sounds.
Please edit this post. We're not permitted to ask for ROMs. You can be banned for this...

TheFran

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
QUOTE said:
Cofagrigus = Ghost/Steel (Coffin = steel? well, ancient coffin is made of stone, how about GHOST/ROCK)
For the love of everything sacred, no. Cofagrigus already has excellent defensive stats and punishes any physical attackers. Do you want him to have Steel's eleven resistances? Do you want him to get all of the Ghost resistances covered?

Speaking of which, I'd like to see Banette being Ghost/Fighting. She is humanoid and a physical attacker (albeit I have no idea how to use her, she's slow and fragile) and that STAB combo is unresisted.

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry thanks for the warning
smile.gif

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Rat.2 said:
Hey im sorry if it has allready been done but can someone please upload the pre-patched rom ?
the reason is that i actually dont even have a copy of the white rom and i think this will be better than the actual game so there is no point in downloading it
thanks
smile.gif
He didn know Is Edited

TheFran

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Other things that would be good in my opinion.

Purrloin is actually not that bad, but he has problems. What about giving him the Triple Fangs, as well as buffing the unevolved form's bulk just a little bit more? It is waaaay too frail. It can be OHKOed by a Tackle crit from full health.

Conkeldurr > Fighting / Rock? Or that would make him overpowered?

Pythonidae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey, I downloaded this today and so far I'm loving it.

However, I'm catching every pokemon on every route as I move along and waiting for a shaky patch of grass and the other variations of its kind to pop up is extremely time consuming, especially with the high change of getting an Audino every time instead of the pokemon you're looking for.

So in the Hacking Docs provided with the download I saw a file called ' Action Replay Codes '. I noticed it has a code for instant shaky patch of grass. Now my question is: I'm playing this on a SC DSTWO and I have no clue how to use those cheats on it.

Thx in advance.

Tai Le Ree

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pythonidae said:
Hey, I downloaded this today and so far I'm loving it.

However, I'm catching every pokemon on every route as I move along and waiting for a shaky patch of grass and the other variations of its kind to pop up is extremely time consuming, especially with the high change of getting an Audino every time instead of the pokemon you're looking for.

So in the Hacking Docs provided with the download I saw a file called ' Action Replay Codes '. I noticed it has a code for instant shaky patch of grass. Now my question is: I'm playing this on a SC DSTWO and I have no clue how to use those cheats on it.

Thx in advance.

edit your usrcheat.dat with r4cce
copy the pokemon black cheat data and select the ...
Now select your blaze black rom.

You now have all the pokemon black cheats for blaze black.
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/
you can download the usrcheat.dat here. it goes in the _dstwo folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet