ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe a mix then, I dunno I just don't like triples too much :x Decisions, decisions...

That isn't what I meant unfortunately ;; I just mean one of each trainer class in the area, with one exception it's the usuals like Ace Trainer, Youngster, Lass, Waiter whatever. So I can't hack sprites or anything :/ Shame it's not like ADV where the sprites and trainer classes are separate

What I could do is change the teams as a reference to the other leaders I suppose, but... is that worth the hassle?

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Possibly to make rotation battles more strategy based how bout u config it so only the challenger can use 6 pokemon an we the trainer would have to chose 3 outta are six to use.
unsure.gif

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Holified 2x said:
Drayano said:
That's more impossible than impossible
ohnoes.png
Wow really never mine then but how tho ?
Let me answer that question with a question. How would that work? How would one go about doing such a thing?
Well i don kno how to really explain this but u kno how u only get to chose a certain number of pokemon in the battle subway maybe u can do that with rotation battles ???

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
What I could do is change the teams as a reference to the other leaders I suppose, but... is that worth the hassle?
Maybe. Has anyone been able to access the Trains trainer information? I'd like to see some leaders there :wtf:

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Hatchetball said:
Drayano said:
Maybe. Has anyone been able to access the Trains trainer information? I'd like to see some leaders there :wtf:
Wow! That'd be great xD

To drayano: Rotations are just single battles but with more pokemon at the same time... just one pokemon gets affected with the attacks such as EQ, Surf,... Triples FTW! xD

Plus: You think that is possible to get 6 RageCandyBars of the guy that gives it to you? That way I don't have to save and restart the game to catch Darmatinan

Zowayix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How will you handle the fact that your Youtube videos would all be outdated (and possibly have incorrect info?)

Steven_Green

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First GYM Rotion Battle completly freeze whenever I don't have 3 or more Pokemon
angry.gif

Can you fix this bug?
I don't like catch alot weak Pokemon from very begin

Ah, Bianca used Meowth in 2nd match with her. Where did her get it?

Sorry about my f-king English

Psyche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Steven_Green said:
First GYM Rotion Battle completly freeze whenever I don't have 3 or more Pokemon
angry.gif

Can you fix this bug?
I don't like catch alot weak Pokemon from very begin

Ah, Bianca used Meowth in 2nd match with her. Where did her get it?

Sorry about my f-king English
The game will freeze during the first gym battle if you switch pokémon and have less than three pokémon.
So you can win the first gym battle if you train one of your two pokémon until it is capable of defeating all six of the Gym leader's pokémon on it's own.
I recommend bringing a lot of potions with you and saving beforehand.

The hack documentation accompanying the patch states that there is a 5% chance that a Meowth will appear in normal grass on Route 2.

Zowayix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you update to v3, how will you handle the fact that your Youtube videos would all be outdated (and possibly have incorrect info?)

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hatchetball said:
Drayano said:

Not that I know of, I know people have pulled the information but that was probably by some other method.

Goten said:
Hatchetball said:
Drayano said:
Wow! That'd be great xD

To drayano: Rotations are just single battles but with more pokemon at the same time... just one pokemon gets affected with the attacks such as EQ, Surf,... Triples FTW! xD

Plus: You think that is possible to get 6 RageCandyBars of the guy that gives it to you? That way I don't have to save and restart the game to catch Darmatinan
True, true... I just find Rotation fun because of the unpredictability of the AI. You don't tend to know which way they're gonna turn... I think.
Six RageCandyBars is a good idea. I'll go ahead with it.

QUOTE(Zowayix @ Jun 7 2011, 09:15 PM)
How will you handle the fact that your Youtube videos would all be outdated (and possibly have incorrect info?)
I won't; I'll just state it's for V2.X and leave it at that. I would record a new lot at some point if I had a computer that could actually handle DeSmuME but that's not likely to happen anytime soon.

DarcSpark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This game is very well done
I hope more Pokemon got altered base stats and TYPING

Because I can just use PokeGen for altered Ability or Moveset, but I can't change the Base Stat and Typing

Here's some suggestion:

- Rapidash = Fire/Normal (there's just too many pure-Fire, why not edit one?)
- Electrode = Elec/Normal (STAB Explosion, WOW)
- Pinsir = Bug/Dark
- Ledian and Ariados = a lot stronger base stat (I really like this pokemon, I just want to use them for competitive battle)
- Sudowoodo = Rock/Fighting or Rock/Grass
- Unown = really strong base stat, but Hidden Power as its only move
- Dunsparce = Normal/Ground
- Sunflora = Grass/Fire (It deserves that typing LOL)
- Smeargle = Stronger base stat, so it can be a sweeper too
- Swalot = Stronger base stat
- Zangoose = Normal/Fighting
- Milotic = Water/Dragon
- Banette = Ghost/Normal (Puppet is a touchable thing, so add Normal type would be compatible)
- Glalie = Ice/Steel (he's a Hockey Mask, it should be a Steel too, or ICE/FIGHT)
- Absol = Dark/Fighting
- Huntail = Water/Fire cool (Water/Dark would be more compatible with his looks, but Water/Fire is cooler)
- Gorebyss = Water/Psychic (it's compatible with it's pink color, and she looks smart too)
- Wormadam and Vespiquen = better stats
- Darkrai = Ghost/Dark (he's pretty much a ghost)

- Cofagrigus = Ghost/Steel (Coffin = steel? well, ancient coffin is made of stone, how about GHOST/ROCK)
- Garbodor = Poison/Steel (garbage can is made of steel)
- Eelektros = Elec/Poison (this guy looks poisonous, with Levitate = awesome)
- Heatmor = Fire/Ground + better stats
- Druddigon or Haxorus = Dragon/Fighting (I know that a lot of people ask for Drg/Fight)

DarcSpark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Oh and I want to comment about Gym Leader Rematches

How about after E4, if we talk to the Leader inside its own Gym, they will ask for rematch (option YES or NO)

then you don't need to worry about sprites

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DarcSpark said:

Because I can just use PokeGen for altered Ability or Moveset, but I can't change the Base Stat and Typing

Here's some suggestion:

- Rapidash = Fire/Normal (there's just too many pure-Fire, why not edit one?) Uhh, this one could work, but I'm a bit edgy about just throwing the Normal type like that. Though, there is Sawsbuck...)
- Electrode = Elec/Normal (STAB Explosion, WOW) Definitely not, and Electrode has terrible attack anyway.
- Pinsir = Bug/Dark Nothing Dark about Pinsir.
- Ledian and Ariados = a lot stronger base stat (I really like this pokemon, I just want to use them for competitive battle) I can improve them a bit, though Ariados is damn hard to do much to.
- Sudowoodo = Rock/Fighting or Rock/Grass Nothing Fighting-like, and the whole point is that it LOOKS like a tree, but isn't actually one. Probably not gonna change this one.
- Unown = really strong base stat, but Hidden Power as its only move Possibly... dunno though
- Dunsparce = Normal/Ground Doesn't seem Ground-type to me
- Sunflora = Grass/Fire (It deserves that typing LOL) I'm going through with this one
- Smeargle = Stronger base stat, so it can be a sweeper too You have to consider its huge amount of options though, it'd be worse than Mew
- Swalot = Stronger base stat Fine with me, it does have rather low attacking stats
- Zangoose = Normal/Fighting I suppose it's not an impossible one...
- Milotic = Water/Dragon It's certainly draconic, but I dunno if I want to actually give it a Dragon-typing. I kind of bit the bullet when I made Serperior Dragon though...
- Banette = Ghost/Normal (Puppet is a touchable thing, so add Normal type would be compatible) Don't like this one, there are a lot of Ghosts who are touchable in some way
- Glalie = Ice/Steel (he's a Hockey Mask, it should be a Steel too, or ICE/FIGHT) Not convincing enough of a reason for me to give it a Steel type, and a limbless Fighting-type doesn't even sound possible
- Absol = Dark/Fighting Nothing Fighting-type about it
- Huntail = Water/Fire cool (Water/Dark would be more compatible with his looks, but Water/Fire is cooler) A type being cool is hardly a reason to give it out. Dark I would consider, though.
- Gorebyss = Water/Psychic (it's compatible with it's pink color, and she looks smart too) The main reason I was unsure about giving Huntail/Gorebyss secondary types is because of Gorebyss; there's already three fully evolved Water/Psychic Pokémon, so... really wasn't sure.
- Wormadam and Vespiquen = better stats Wormadam and Mothim for sure, Vespiquen... maybe.
- Darkrai = Ghost/Dark (he's pretty much a ghost) Definitely not, though I suppose he has a sort of ghostly appearance. It's more a sort of ripped cloak thing though, I think.

- Cofagrigus = Ghost/Steel (Coffin = steel? well, ancient coffin is made of stone, how about GHOST/ROCK) This is one I've been debating with myself about for a while, and I'm still not sure to be honest. Ghost/Steel and Ghost/Rock are both considerations.
- Garbodor = Poison/Steel (garbage can is made of steel) It's an exploded garbage bag, nothing to do with a can.
- Eelektros = Elec/Poison (this guy looks poisonous, with Levitate = awesome) That eliminates the no weakness niche though, since it'll be susceptible to Psychic-type moves.
- Heatmor = Fire/Ground + better stats Heatmor is damn hard to improve already. A second type would do it good, I suppose.
- Druddigon or Haxorus = Dragon/Fighting (I know that a lot of people ask for Drg/Fight) It'd be Druddigon if I go for this.

QUOTE(DarcSpark @ Jun 9 2011, 06:56 PM) Oh and I want to comment about Gym Leader Rematches

How about after E4, if we talk to the Leader inside its own Gym, they will ask for rematch (option YES or NO)

then you don't need to worry about sprites
I definitely would have done that if it were possible, but that requires scripting, and it's not possible to script currently.

Tai Le Ree

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why not give unown its moveset used against you in stadium 2?
I forget it exactly but it had more than hidden power.

Also Mew in route 1 shaking grass 1% would be a good throwback to the Pokémon Special.

Cynthia having ANY sinnoh legend would be nice

Change one of the rematchable trainers to have 6 high level audino or blissey for grinding.

Change what youngster Joey says and possibly give his ratatta perfect ivs like in hg/ss

Lucario's steel typing makes it bad, change it to something else of your choice not weak to common types. Psychic might be a good idea but I'm not sure.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:

Here's some suggestion:
- Electrode = Elec/Normal (STAB Explosion, WOW) Definitely not, and Electrode has terrible attack anyway.
Electrode's attack isn't that bad considering it outspeeds everything. Typing it with normal is not needed, if anything Steel is needed, an a better move pool. He's not that bad and is pretty common in OU and Ubers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1