ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deadlion012 said:
I cannot patch this for some reason...it says that there is no ROM in the folder, even though there is. Should the ROM be a certain file type or am I doing something completely wrong?
Move your ROM into the patching folder.
Example: std.pkmnb.nds

IcehorneT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I just downloaded the patch but I cant find the 2 different patch you mentioned. So I assume that this

patch is legendary version. Am I right?

IcehorneT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I refer to this paragraph

Version Differences
Pokémon Blaze Black and Pokémon Volt White are available in a variety of versions. There is the "Normal" version, which is the main version of the hack, having every regular Pokémon wild and all changes to other things applied. There is the "Legendary" version, which is very much like the Normal version but is different in that legendaries are also catchable around Unova, albeit rarely. Lastly, there is the "Clean" version (of both the Normal and Legendary versions) that brings the hack back to the bare basics of wild, trainer and evolution differences.

You can also choose a hacked version of Black or White, implied by the name. There are no exclusive wild Pokémon this time around, but Black and White maintain their other usual differences such as aesethetics and catchable legendaries. Black City has been edited whereas White Forest has not, however. There are also slight differences between Drayden and Iris' teams, as well as one small change in N's team between versions.

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded this hack, I think it'll make playing Pokemon White more fun, thanks.
happy.gif

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, but just to fix bugs and stuff. Unless some huge new development crops up I probably won't do much more now.

Speaking of bugs, I just realised I undid the TM changes I made in 2.0 :x The document is currently lying about TM changes to Taillow, Swellow, Swablu, Altaria, Gothita, Gothorita and Gothitelle.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hack froze for me in the battle with the 2 kids that Alder makes you fight after beating Elesa. Once it sends out Victribell, the game freezes.

On Volt White at least

Edit: Just froze again now when the kid brought out Volbeat. Can I load a volt white save on Blaze Black so I can get past this infernal bug?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess it might be because that double fight actually has ten Pokémon between the two of them, but it worked fine on my R4 o-o I'll see about changing it

Andi, unfortunately not. =[ I had a go at trying to give a scientist the five Rotom formes, but my hunch just resulted in a ??? and the game freezing up. In a/0/1/6 the Rotom formes have data at 657, 658, 659, 660 and 661, but entering those numbers into the trainer on the trpoke in a/0/9/3 didn't do anything. Maybe I entered it wrong, but it seems to have been a false lead ;;

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Drayano you can see on Project pokemon, and see on kazo pokemon trainer editor, i was give data how to change alternative form on pokemon trainer, yeah you must edit them via HEX editor, byte after pokemon ID is a key for alternative form,

see on : http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...er-Editor/page5

on pokemon trainer data is have structure like this :

0x00 --> IV/EV/Nature ...
0x01 --> Ability, Gender ...
0x02 --> Lv value
0x03 --> ??? --> Happines (?) (if i change it, will become lv 100)
0x04 --> pokemon ID value
0x06 --> alternative form value ???
0x08 --> item value
0x0A --> move 1
0x0C --> move 2
0x0E --> move 3
0x10 --> move 4
0x12 --> move 5
0x14 --> move 6
will repeat until have 6 slot pokemon ... (is for structure only........) have 18 byte ...

yeah maybe help you.... i still discover more data on a/0/9/3, yeah 2 byte is still unkown because i change it no given effect or give unkown effect make lv 100 on pokemon trainer (but i no set it lv 100) ...

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, figures I see that as soon as I finish uploading and stuff. Might use it in the future but I'll leave it for now. Good job on finding that though! (Six move slots, though?)

---

Okay, got some new links. I think I fixed that freezing problem kidisnice, so try it again. Aside from that, I also fixed the TM stuff from before, the broken trade (I think) and made a very small change to Drayden and Iris.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2886187383/BBVW_2.0.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?pmbenvb9z0javwl
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F3VTE550

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk