ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
- TM/HM changes to the following Pokémon: Druddigon.
Thank you so much
biggrin.gif

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Drayano said:
I'll probably be updating shortly, been handing out a bunch of moves to stuff.

Do you guys want anything else? Possible TM compatibility? New level-up moves? Perhaps some egg/tutor moves as level up moves? As long as they make sense, feel free to suggest.

It's egg and 4th gen tutor moves I'm thinking about primarily, but there's only a handful of Pokémon I can remember who really find use in egg/tutor moves.
You think it's possible to give Sneasel an Ice Punch by leveling up?
tongue.gif
Take out Icy Wind, useless on Sneasel because of it's base Sp. Atk

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Yay! Helped in something on GBATemp! Finally!! xD

I'm about to catch Sneasel and I thought about it, since you already hacked so many movepools xD

Cease Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just heard about this hack; I looked through the changelist and it seemed pretty interesting. Some ideas that popped out while I read it:
-give aerodactyl head smash/brave bird to abuse rock head. At least give it acrobatics
-give pinsir something to differentiate it from scizor and heracross; maybe make it part dark
-give swanna thunderbolt or something to improve its coverage. This isn't that important though
-buff sudowoodo. maybe boost its stats and/or give it elemental punches. Drain punch might be cool
-give jumpluff spore instead of sleep powder
-buff corsola
-give stantler horn leech
-if it's possible, make emboar heavier so heat crash is stronger
-make counter a level up move on the blissey family

now, if you're really feeling bold:
-make druddigon part fighting
-give unown 150 in all base stats (with only hidden power it won't hurt much, right?)
-give shedinja reflect type
-give spinda random stuff like superpower and overheat to abuse contrary with, and/or replace one of its abilities with simple

Anyways, this looks like an excellent hack, and I can't wait to start playing! I hope you like some of these ideas.

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moves suggestions:

• Munchlax/Snorlax get the well-fit Slack-off as level up moves.
  • Pikachu line get the Fly HM (or maybe just Pikachu)
  • Wobbuffet and Shuckle get a reliable recovery move (perhaps too broken?)
  • Instead of (or in addition to) Blue Flame and Bolt Strike, Kyurem should get the two unreleased moves (Cold Flare, Freeze Bolt) as well.

Is that reasonable?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cease Tick said:
I just heard about this hack; I looked through the changelist and it seemed pretty interesting. Some ideas that popped out while I read it:
-give aerodactyl head smash/brave bird to abuse rock head. At least give it acrobatics
-give pinsir something to differentiate it from scizor and heracross; maybe make it part dark
-give swanna thunderbolt or something to improve its coverage. This isn't that important though
-buff sudowoodo. maybe boost its stats and/or give it elemental punches. Drain punch might be cool
-give jumpluff spore instead of sleep powder
-buff corsola
-give stantler horn leech
-if it's possible, make emboar heavier so heat crash is stronger
-make counter a level up move on the blissey family

now, if you're really feeling bold:
-make druddigon part fighting
-give unown 150 in all base stats (with only hidden power it won't hurt much, right?)
-give shedinja reflect type
-give spinda random stuff like superpower and overheat to abuse contrary with, and/or replace one of its abilities with simple

Anyways, this looks like an excellent hack, and I can't wait to start playing! I hope you like some of these ideas.

Woah that's quite a lot of suggestions. Let's see...
- I'd have to make them pretty high level seeing as Aerodactyl would be damn powerful with those moves in its arsenal. Granted, it could be interesting...
- There isn't really anything I'd LIKE to do to Pinsir that'll help it really. Though it seems I forgot to give it Megahorn this time around. Whoops.
- Swanna and Thunderbolt definitely don't work, though I always did wonder how Pelipper got Shock Wave. Anyway, Water/Ice/Flying is fine... I think.
- Giving Sudowoodo the punches is a good idea. As for a stat boost, I may, but I'll have to bring Jynx and Mr. Mime up too probably.
- Spore Jumpluff would be so broken, haha. But sure, why not. Again, it'd have to be a high level.
- I thought Corsola was buffed >>; Okay, yes, definitely doing that one.
- I'm a little wary of removing its exclusiveness on Sawsbuck, but it would make sense. I'll see about that one.
- Dunno how to do that, though it might be in the Pokémon data.
- Good idea, it'll make it far easier to use the Happiny line.
- Druddigon is something I've been unsure of; I've left it as pure Dragon thus far because of its uniqueness in being the only unevolving Dragon-type, but I've also considered Dragon/Rock and Dragon/Fighting. I dunno, really...
- I think I'd rather pass on Unown o_o; I'd rather give it other powers, though that's not possible currently.
- Reflect Type Shedinja is actually an interesting idea. I'll look into that.
- Ah yes, poor Spinda is kind of low on stat reduction moves. Superpower especially is a good idea. I could see that little bear doing anything from Superpower to Psycho Boost in all honesty, so I might actually do a fair bit to it.

Thanks for the compliment too.

QUOTE(conannkid @ May 29 2011, 10:36 AM) Moves suggestions:

• Munchlax/Snorlax get the well-fit Slack-off as level up moves.
  • Pikachu line get the Fly HM (or maybe just Pikachu)
  • Wobbuffet and Shuckle get a reliable recovery move (perhaps too broken?)
  • Instead of (or in addition to) Blue Flame and Bolt Strike, Kyurem should get the two unreleased moves (Cold Flare, Freeze Bolt) as well.

Is that reasonable?

- Those two getting Slack Off makes sense to me. I might have to change the moveset of a certain battle to take advantage of that~
- I suppose I did give them Surf, so Flying Pikachu isn't any worse considering the event exists. Yeah, I'll probably go for that.
- Hmm, possibly. I don't really know what I'd do with them. I suppose Recover would fit Wobbuffet, but I don't have a clue about Shuckle.
- ...That's what I meant to give Kyurem. Whoops, thanks for letting me catch that.

All of your suggestions are quite reasonable, I'd say~

bogusdd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to see some starter changes

With only one non-legendary drought/drizzle abuser I feel like its a little limiting ingame

maybe drizzle blastoise and drought typho to mix things up

I feel like meganium needs something, but I'm not sure what (maybe steel typing since its mostly defensive)

I would love a grass/fighting sceptile with adapt

also all of the normal/flying birds are so inferior to staraptor still but there's only so much that you can do with that typing I guess

I would love ursaring to get a speed boosting move as well (or maybe flame orb if its not already in the game to abuse quick feet)

Heck maybe another snow-warning pokemon (walrein or lapras)

Also forget spore jumpluff, how about spore whimsicott (auto sleep ftw)

Really i just like the idea of competitive teams being semi-viable in game

Cease Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think recover on wobbuffet would be broken, and is a bad idea. Shucke could get heal order or something; that might be cool.

MarinoKadame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For now this is a great patch and I a question for you.

The game have a lot of free pokemons slots left to be used ? Would be great to know if you want to add some Fakemons or alternate forms of Pokemons, like the Pichus from HG/SS.

QuentinBlackk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had no problems with the E or the U version to patch and play.

Awesome hack btw. My first ever jump in to edited games, and im quite satisfied with it.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is just editing on not on important part..... so is possible patch E/U (both are same i think)

free space on pokemon BW i think is 23~40 MB, if you want added more fakemon you just edit on header these narc to work because narc header is control these data to read on system.... like move set..... :/ is more hard than gba ROM (but possible)... and also is will not work on drayano patch mode if you edit sprite (must check check sum for that if not get freeze) ...

on pokemon BW is not edit sprite only (NCGR / RGCN) and apllete, must edit script animation(012345... in header but is not always give that
frown.gif
), ncer / nanm / ect... since is animated sprite ...

for starter pokemon i just found some insteresting byte .. please wait to complete to test :v

for added alternative form for now under research , see project pokemon for some data... since on pokemon data is have slot for alternative data... :/

i dislike someone used tools from neltazero,twistfatal,kazo without credit...

drayano a/0/2/0 is for egg move? ??

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bogusdd said:
I would love to see some starter changes

With only one non-legendary drought/drizzle abuser I feel like its a little limiting ingame

maybe drizzle blastoise and drought typho to mix things up

I feel like meganium needs something, but I'm not sure what (maybe steel typing since its mostly defensive)

I would love a grass/fighting sceptile with adapt

also all of the normal/flying birds are so inferior to staraptor still but there's only so much that you can do with that typing I guess

I would love ursaring to get a speed boosting move as well (or maybe flame orb if its not already in the game to abuse quick feet)

Heck maybe another snow-warning pokemon (walrein or lapras)

Also forget spore jumpluff, how about spore whimsicott (auto sleep ftw)

Really i just like the idea of competitive teams being semi-viable in game
I can't say I'm too fond of that idea, really. Drought and Drizzle are very powerful abilities as it is so I'd rather not go too crazy with them (though I always found it weird Politoed got Drizzle and not the Slowpoke line). There's nothing Steel or anything that isn't Grass about Meganium really, and while I'll admit Grass/Fighting might be a cool idea, there's something about it I don't like.

Yeah, Normal/Flying birds are difficult to handle. I at least made Unfezant unique but yeah, there really isn't much :/ Perhaps if I gave them Steel Wing by level, might make them more useful for ingame. I can't think of any speed boosters Ursaring would actually be able to learn. I'd rather keep Abomasnow unique, and Spore Whimsicott is just broken beyond all levels. Jumpluff would be bad enough, but Prankster Spore... don't even go there.

Although that reminds me, Jumpluff has Prankster in this, so perhaps Spore isn't such a good idea after all. ;;

Cease Tick said:
I think recover on wobbuffet would be broken, and is a bad idea. Shucke could get heal order or something; that might be cool.
I actually question if it'd even get to use Recover, but I suppose Encore and stuff. Heal Order would be a bit weird, seeing as Shuckle doesn't command a bunch of bees.

MarinoKadame said:
For now this is a great patch and I a question for you.

The game have a lot of free pokemons slots left to be used ? Would be great to know if you want to add some Fakemons or alternate forms of Pokemons, like the Pichus from HG/SS.
In all honesty I cannot stand fakemon, and the spikey eared Pichu always seemed a bit pointless. I don't think there are even any free slots, and if there are then it's probably way out of my league :x

QUOTE(andibad @ May 30 2011, 01:51 AM)
drayano a/0/2/0 is for egg move? ??
No idea, never even touched that .narc. Though considering the general area, it's certainly possible.

darkedge - Any BW codes work with this too, it's just the Game ID that's different.

Maninder - Altaria has always been able to learn Fly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: mabe where you live