ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
I wish I could help but I can't fathom why it won't work, since it's definitely fine on Wood R4. Unless you have a really weird B/W ROM that you're patching with, I don't have a clue.
The ROM is: 5584 - Pokemon White Version (Europe) (En)
It isn't patched at all, and Volt White didn't work!

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There aren't a whole lot of Skarmory in the game apart from Skyla's which has Heatproof anyway though...

I really have no idea why it's not working :/ Shame I can't go to your comp and do it myself, but it doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong so... I really have no idea. Maybe it's to do with administrative privileges on Windows 7? (/guess)

Sneasel evolves as usual. There's a Razor Claw in the inside of the Cold Storage.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Drayano said:
There aren't a whole lot of Skarmory in the game apart from Skyla's which has Heatproof anyway though...

I really have no idea why it's not working :/ Shame I can't go to your comp and do it myself, but it doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong so... I really have no idea. Maybe it's to do with administrative privileges on Windows 7? (/guess)

Sneasel evolves as usual. There's a Razor Claw in the inside of the Cold Storage.

is not need administrative privileges since is not on system folder~

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
helloworld12321 said:
No one answered my question!!!
I want to play Pokemon Volt White on my Wood R4 SOOO bad!

I don't know much about DS since I recently got one ...
but when I got this problem, I used this one below and it worked as wonder.

Check here

sorry if this didn't help

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you're really stuck, try using pokesav to use a better pokemon. Honestly, the first area has very crappy pokemon so It's very understandable that it would be tough. Load up on potions and try grinding even if it's slow.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll probably be updating shortly, been handing out a bunch of moves to stuff.

Do you guys want anything else? Possible TM compatibility? New level-up moves? Perhaps some egg/tutor moves as level up moves? As long as they make sense, feel free to suggest.

It's egg and 4th gen tutor moves I'm thinking about primarily, but there's only a handful of Pokémon I can remember who really find use in egg/tutor moves.

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
love the game great job and thanks for sharing
yaynds.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Do eggs sometime have pokemon that weren't in the game before or are the pokemon that was not in the game before only catchable in the grass and such?

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
I'll probably be updating shortly, been handing out a bunch of moves to stuff.

Do you guys want anything else? Possible TM compatibility? New level-up moves? Perhaps some egg/tutor moves as level up moves? As long as they make sense, feel free to suggest.

It's egg and 4th gen tutor moves I'm thinking about primarily, but there's only a handful of Pokémon I can remember who really find use in egg/tutor moves.
can u make every pokemon capable with HMs

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Duskye said:
Question: Do eggs sometime have pokemon that weren't in the game before or are the pokemon that was not in the game before only catchable in the grass and such?
Uhh, I'm having a little trouble understanding what you're asking but I've put everything in the grass. In fact there's only one egg you get in the game and that hasn't changed from Larvesta, so... o_o

As for the HMs thing, definitely not. Aside from taking a hell of a lot of effort, that just wouldn't make any sense, convenience or not. Sorry.

Also Maninder, there isn't really much I can suggest but training. You might be able to get some good stuff in the grass - if you can get a Run Away Kricketot, it'll evolve into a Technician Kricketune with Bug Bite, which is a boon. I dunno what else really, there's still not that much you can do to train prior to the first gym :/

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I read that suggestion and liked it, then totally forgot :x Oh well, maybe next time.

---

Here's a new update, adding some extra stuff and fixing one or two things.

- Fixed incorrect Wild Pokémon in Route 13.
- Wild levels for fishing in the post-credit routes are now edited.
- Incorrect Pokémon in Pinwheel Forest (fishing) fixed.
- TM/HM changes to the following Pokémon: Druddigon.
- Level-up move changes to the following Pokémon: Arcanine, Ninetales, Flygon, Swinub, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Victini, Kyurem, Scyther, Scizor, Feraligatr, Riolu, Lucario, Marill, Azumarill, Venusaur, Charizard, Blaziken, Infernape.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l7p1rl1ziae86zr
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FM7I3O13

To think I said I was going to stop updating before. That went out the window~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been