ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

Urbanfortitude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok this game is amazing! I haven't been able to decide on a team choice because of all the options. @_@

Question, I decided to try the AR codes for Blaze Black 2. None of them seem to work and the instant rare patch code wont even let me start up the game when its on. I want to see if I can get anyone's input on why that might be. I edited and renamed a cc file to put these codes in.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
dray...the game is unbeatable in challange mode...how the hell am i suppose to outspeed the ludicolo in the rain in the 8th badge..and none of my pokemon are able to take the hit...it hits hard and outspeeds everything...

EDIT - i caught a whimsicot ( wrong spelling i guess ) and used t-wave with that prankster..lol so saving me for my loss//..still hard though

Kelebek

Trophies
XP
Country
Not providing patches for AP'd roms really is a massive pain. <.<

Filled the dex for your other hacks, guess I have to start this one now!

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Drayano, can you give us a timescale when all the bugs and stuff will be fixed? It looks really good, but I like to just play the final version :)

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Drayano, glad to see yet another great hack from you! As always, I have some questions: Is it possible to get Cleffa, Igglybuff and the starters that you don't choose from the Harlequins w/o breeding? (I know it's weird but it's sorta a principle of mine not to catch evolved forms of Pokemon, only their base forms.) Also, will it be impossible to catch the legendaries that are activated by the Veteran in the Giant Chasm until the bug is fixed? Thanks in advance and heres to another AMAZING ROM hack! :)

PS-are there any plans to put the gym leaders and champs from the past outside of the pwt? I see that's been done with the Hoenn and Unova Leaders but I was wondering if the others could make appearances as well as maybe post-game rematches for Ghetsis, Zinzolin, and that other former Team Plasma admin you fight at some point. (These are just suggestions; what do I know? lol) again, thanks for your time and consieration.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rennac - Eh, I dunno. The Magnemite line is already very good in-game, so it might not be all that necessary...

OceanBlue - I don't really know how to go about editing the Habitat List, but it's apparently in some weird format. I guess I might do it if the chance ever comes along, but that's probably not too likely. Oh, and yeah, I've been told about the Shellder thing. Not quite sure how it got there...

AlchemyCarta - The storyline's the same, yes.

Urbanfortitude - Well, the shaking grass code doesn't work until you have the first badge. Otherwise, IDK.

flygon12345 - Aren't you normally the one who complains the hack's too easy? @_@

Kelebek - I worry there's tons of patch revisions floating around, so I figure a base is easier to use in the long run...

Jameszhang123 - Uhh, probably around the second or third week of January? I'll fix up things once I've got my exams about the way (7th-11th Jan)

swiftgallade - If they're not in the wild list then no, not at the moment. I suppose I might have to change things up there... And yeah, the legendaries will be impossible until then, I'm afraid. Pretty big screw-up on my part :x As for the leaders, I've thought about it, but I'm not 100% sure if I'll bother with it (there's the issue of placement, worrying it'll make grinding too easy, the fact I still can't get the appropriate music etc etc). I was kind of thinking of including one of those boss marathon things like I have in SG/SS if I can get it to work, so I guess Plasma rematches would be in there, at least.

riceball - ...I kind of took them out by accident. You can get them from the PWT/Subway if BP if you're desperate for now, but they'll be back in shops in the next update.

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
swiftgallade - If they're not in the wild list then no, not at the moment. I suppose I might have to change things up there... And yeah, the legendaries will be impossible until then, I'm afraid. Pretty big screw-up on my part :x As for the leaders, I've thought about it, but I'm not 100% sure if I'll bother with it (there's the issue of placement, worrying it'll make grinding too easy, the fact I still can't get the appropriate music etc etc). I was kind of thinking of including one of those boss marathon things like I have in SG/SS if I can get it to work, so I guess Plasma rematches would be in there, at least.
Hm well if you're looking for a good post-game place to put them all, Brycen's former Gym is completely empty. And the Champions/ Plasma rematches could be in N's castle since I'm pretty sure he's only there once a month anyway. But I realize it'd be a tedious scripting process (been there, done that or at least tried) so don't feel obligated or anything :).
-Oh btw in the game, Hoothoot's dex entry says it's part Psychic but I couldnt find that in the documentation. I think the list you included at the top of that page that identifies all the pkmn who have recieved type changes is incomplete too.
-Also, Policeman Braven on Route 4 states that he has a Herdier but doesnt.
-forgot to ask: is there a way to heighten Beldum's catch rate? It's found pretty early yet is as difficult to catch as an Arceus.
-(just editing this post as I go along with the game) It would seem that Tornadus didn't get the memo about appearing only after you've spoken to the Veteran in Humilao. :P
-There's a typo in Juan's text: if you decline a battle with him he says "That is regettable" instead of regrettable. also why is he in mistralton? shouldnt he be in Humilao??
-Darkrai also appears without completing its unlocking requirements. I just encountered it in the Strange House. It's also standing directly over the Lunar Wing but talking to it will give you the wing first and then talking to it again will start the battle (though I'm not battling it or Tornadus until post game)
-Same goes for Shaymin
-Same goes for Landorus
-Same goes for Keldeo
-and Meloetta (hm its odd it wasn't there the first time I visited Nimbasa...Something must have unlocked it between there and Route 13 which is where I am now. Another thing is that this isn't happening with every legendary, only some. For example, Mew wasn't prematurely unlocked and neither was Suicune among others...)
-Also Thundurus
-...Delibird knows Crabhammer?o.O
-Ace Trainers Lucca and Shel on Route 22 will not battle you, not even if you talk to them directly.
-Ok well the good news is the Veteran in Giant Chasm isn't gone after all. The bad news is you dont have to do anything to unlock him and, at this point, I'm pretty sure all the pokemon he unlocks are already unlocked in the first place.
-Deoxys did not have to be unlocked (sorry this post is getting long but there are a lot of bugs here that I'm not seeing on the rest of the thread; obviously I'm really enjoying this game though! :) )

hardlizard

Trophies
XP
Country
So I did everything and there seem to be one problem though, I cannot choose different difficulty like for example "easy or challenge mode" they're both locked.

Help please, thanks in advance

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I did everything and there seem to be one problem though, I cannot choose different difficulty like for example "easy or challenge mode" they're both locked.

Help please, thanks in advance
it's a bug thatstill has to be worked out. You MUST save AS SOON AS you start the game. before you do ANYTHING. That's the only way to getit to work. If you dont feel like starting a new game, then the documentation comes with an Action Replay Cheat Code that you can put in to automatically unlock them all.

Denkichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Drayano, Please tell me how to download Volt white 2 I dowloaded it on my computer but I dont know how to transfer it to my 3DS

Denkichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it's a bug thatstill has to be worked out. You MUST save AS SOON AS you start the game. before you do ANYTHING. That's the only way to getit to work. If you dont feel like starting a new game, then the documentation comes with an Action Replay Cheat Code that you can put in to automatically unlock them all.
You dont get the save option when the key bearer gives you keys ya get it a lot later

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You dont get the save option when the key bearer gives you keys ya get it a lot later
First, put all of those posts into one because you only need to ask once. Otherwise, it gets annoying and people wont want to help you. You cant play the games on 3DS without an R4 or Acekard and if you dont know what either of those are then google them. It doesnt matter though because personally, I have no problem with just playing them on my laptop. You should be able to save your progress right after Professor Juniper's speech directly at the beginning. Before you even get to the key bearer. Just press "Start" and go to the purple "Save" button. It's standard for every pokemon game.

Denkichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First, put all of those posts into one because you only need to ask once. Otherwise, it gets annoying and people wont want to help you. You cant play the games on 3DS without an R4 or Acekard and if you dont know what either of those are then google them. It doesnt matter though because personally, I have no problem with just playing them on my laptop. You should be able to save your progress right after Professor Juniper's speech directly at the beginning. Before you even get to the key bearer. Just press "Start" and go to the purple "Save" button. It's standard for every pokemon game.
well ok I will try

dim0444

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can some1 help me if i try to patch it i get xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

kairyuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I need help! I just did the post-game kyurem battle and caught him, but I don't see the veteran that's supposed to show up in the giant chasm?

What should I do? Anyone ran into the same problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto