ROM Hack POkemon Black working on dsi ver 1.4.1?(ENGLISH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried all patches i could find and ALL give me a white screen.I have an acekard2i that works on my dsi but pokemon doesn't. i concluded it wasnt the patches(i'm stupid lol)but the firmware .......I JUST WANT TO KNO IF ANYONE GOT IT WORKING AND IF U CAN GIMME A LINK FOR THE PATCH(Pretty sure roms AERnt allowed but patches are rite?)

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tom10122 said:
I tried all patches i could find and ALL give me a white screen.I have an acekard2i that works on my dsi but pokemon doesn't. i concluded it wasnt the patches(i'm stupid lol)but the firmware .......I JUST WANT TO KNO IF ANYONE GOT IT WORKING AND IF U CAN GIMME A LINK FOR THE PATCH(Pretty sure roms AERnt allowed but patches are rite?)
Use AKAIO 1.8.1
and use a clean rom and it should work

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
tom10122 said:
Use AKAIO 1.8.1
and use a clean rom and it should work
thanks ill give it a shot i think i got v23 er somtin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: