Misc Pokemon Black/White Trade & Battle Thread

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Multiskin said:
Black ace said:
vinld said:
do you guys know if wifi on black & white blocks illeagal pokemon? just wondering...
Most legendaries and hacked pokemon are banned
just like your giratinna
rofl.gif
, kidding, even hacked ones can be traded, you just need to set the right parameters for them
Someone in the forums managed to get a hacked pokemon through the filters so you need to make it legit,with the location caught,moves etc.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Looking for : Thundurus and Zekrom
Giving : Reshiram and Tornadus

I'll make clones of Reshiram and Tornadus and send you the "original" ones

EDIT : Got Zekrom.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Anyone have a legit (non-pokesav, hacked, cheats, blah blah blah) shinny male Charmander?
I will offer really anything I can offer. I have a shinny Charizard I got this morning, only to find out it was fake and I really don't want it, but I still want a shinny Charizard.
If you have I have a list of real legendary pokemon and several other rare pokemon legit for trade.
Also if it's possible, rename the Charmader to Zippo.
Thanks
happy.gif
Please PM me if you can trade!

anton134

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Black ace said:
Multiskin said:
Black ace said:
vinld said:
do you guys know if wifi on black & white blocks illeagal pokemon? just wondering...
just like your giratinna
rofl.gif
, kidding, even hacked ones can be traded, you just need to set the right parameters for them
Someone in the forums managed to get a hacked pokemon through the filters so you need to make it legit,with the location caught,moves etc.
So would owning a hacked pokemon prevent you from using wifi with just that specific pokemon, or would it prevent you from using any pokemon?

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
vinld said:
Black ace said:
Multiskin said:
Black ace said:
vinld said:
just like your giratinna
rofl.gif
So would owning a hacked pokemon prevent you from using wifi with just that specific pokemon, or would it prevent you from using any pokemon?
just that

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guys, you can trade fake pokemon through wifi. Yesterday I got a fake Charizard through the GTS, I also was able to trade a clearly fake Legendary pokemon that I got from my boyfriend's Diamond And Fake pokemon don't seem to have any real damage on the game

yasui

Trophies
XP
Country
mellow.gif
can anyone willingly trade me a zorua or a deino at any level for anything? Im still in the 4th gym so i dont have much and I dont know what pokemon to use for the pokeleague. PLS i know you experts out there can breed them, so why don't you share a legit copy? please.

pokemon white FC: 0518 7328 0559

pls add me also. I'll help you guys once i get my other pokemons from my heartgold and platinum. i have all starters from all gen except for tepig for now.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
digipokemaster said:
does anyone have a female zorua willing to trade a male one for it?
QUOTE(yasui @ Apr 7 2011, 03:52 AM)
mellow.gif
can anyone willingly trade me a zorua or a deino at any level for anything? Im still in the 4th gym so i dont have much and I dont know what pokemon to use for the pokeleague. PLS i know you experts out there can breed them, so why don't you share a legit copy? please.

pokemon white FC: 0518 7328 0559

pls add me also. I'll help you guys once i get my other pokemons from my heartgold and platinum. i have all starters from all gen except for tepig for now.
I have a million of them, I am shiny breeding so I have like a whole box of them.
I will shoot you guys a PM

zzz92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi can i have a Zorua as well? i'm just searching for one for the purpose of completing the pokedex which i have yet to do so... [ since pokemon silver...]

JMAN101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

alex_0706

darknessblade
Trophies
Website
nolink.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
JMAN101 said:
paced98 said:
vietidk said:
paced98 said:
If you want anything i can get it but it is going to be in Japanese
My friend code: 1420-2542-9440

Can you get me this Celebi( http://www.mediafire.com/?2q22fqq9qk8qc27 )?

My friend code is 0475-7218-4758

Pls and TY
biggrin.gif
what do you want me to do with it
yeah i need celebi too friend code:3439-3042-3608
well this is almost inposseble because the celebi is only for one game if you trade it it could be that it becomes a normal celebi

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Looking for : Zekrom & A pokemon holding Choice Specs
Giving : Reshiram

Looking for : A pokemon holding Choice Specs
Giving : A pokemon holding Choice Scarf

Looking for : Tirtouga
Giving : Archen

THEY MUST BE LEGALLY CAUGHT! I dont mind them being cloned .< As for reshiram i have 2 where one is from flashcart and other from the original xD I finished the game 2 times yes xD

2 more days until global link yay!

Hopefully they release Shroomish, Shelder & Litwick with their DW abilites =)

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkStriker said:
what's the nature on your reshiram? i have an adamant zekrom and i'm looking for a modest reshiram.
also,
LF: snivy and tepig, i don't need to keep them i just need to get their 'dexes since i have their second and third forms already.
FT: not much.. i have a timid zorua and a modest zoroark. i have a timid victini. not sure what to give since i'll be giving your pokemon back, lol.
PM me if you want to help meh out
smileipb2.png

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Shabutie78 said:
DarkStriker said:
what's the nature on your reshiram? i have an adamant zekrom and i'm looking for a modest reshiram.
also,
LF: snivy and tepig, i don't need to keep them i just need to get their 'dexes since i have their second and third forms already.
FT: not much.. i have a timid zorua and a modest zoroark. i have a timid victini. not sure what to give since i'll be giving your pokemon back, lol.
PM me if you want to help meh out
smileipb2.png

The nature of my Reshiram on my flashcart is Quiet, but the one on my real cart is Modest it looks like >.< I think like 10 EV or something is used up becasue of the fight with N if you dont mind that.
Just PM me and we can continue this there =) Im getting Zekorm for filling the dex afterall
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto