i will put my team and them you say if its legal or not in this battle
shiny zoroark
shiny tyranitar
archeops
shiny raikou
shiny giratina (or normal dragonair)
shiny hydreigon

is kyurem forbidden?
btw (masuda breeding rules,5 eggs at time,20 times more chance of getting shiny)
ow, my time change is 5 hours more than eua
what do you mean as it was lowered to 6x more in this generation compared to the normal 1/8192 chance. in this generation its 1/1346(i think) so what do you mean by 5 eggs at a time and 20 times more?
black ace, you are rly a pain the ass, you ask me about EVERY FUCKING THING, but thats ok, it's 4(times more easier) X 5 eggs = 20 times more easy ¬¬ to get at least 1 shiny
AND I DO 5 EGG HATCHING AT TIME, with only 1 true pokemon (usualy my strongest) and then 5 eggs in the other slots
Thank, I annoy a lot of people who know me.Everyone hatches 5 eggs at a time when they are trying to get a masuda shiny,it doesn't make a difference, its just faster but not 20 times more chance of getting a shiny.

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
yes it is, if you try to hatch one at time, in comparisson to 5 at time it will be 5 times more likely to get a shiny one. use your brain, little kid. Just because you can't get shiny naturally doesn't mean that others can't get it, and even in a faster and easier way. stop acting like a little baby, if you have something to ask, ASK ME VIA PM.
and when you get to the 3rd year of highschool, you will learn something about genectic variability, then you will see that i'm right about the 20 times. and besides that i'm doing genectic biology university, so who is right a kid in school or a guy in biology university? and after all that WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT A FUCKING GAME??? i play this shit too spend sometime betwen my class end and my bus arrival, and even with so little interest in pokemon i still know more about games, technology and whatever more than you, stupid kid.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Multiskin said:
sorry for turning this thread in a explanation tread for a retarded child.

soo back to the thread

looking for: any legendary bird
offering: any pokemon from black/white
Can i get a Timid Zorua/Zoroark?

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Rockstar said:
Multiskin said:

soo back to the thread

hmm sure, i got 3 of these zoruas, all because of the masuda breeding

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Multiskin said:
Rockstar said:
Multiskin said:

soo back to the thread

Timid?

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Rockstar said:
Multiskin said:
Rockstar said:
Multiskin said:

soo back to the thread

Timid?
of course, i got like 40 zoruas before getting a shiny one, so i released the poor nature ones, and left the timid ones for future trades

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Multiskin said:
yes it is, if you try to hatch one at time, in comparisson to 5 at time it will be 5 times more likely to get a shiny one. use your brain, little kid. Just because you can't get shiny naturally doesn't mean that others can't get it, and even in a faster and easier way. stop acting like a little baby, if you have something to ask, ASK ME VIA PM.
and when you get to the 3rd year of highschool, you will learn something about genectic variability, then you will see that i'm right about the 20 times. and besides that i'm doing genectic biology university, so who is right a kid in school or a guy in biology university? and after all that WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT A FUCKING GAME??? i play this shit too spend sometime betwen my class end and my bus arrival, and even with so little interest in pokemon i still know more about games, technology and whatever more than you, stupid kid.
I'm not the one having mood swings + no one will hatch eggs 1 at a time of course they will hatch 5 eggs at a time. I'm not the one who's over reacting over a game I didn't even say anything bad to you and you're getting all pissed off over the game when I'm just saying something which everyone does.The 20 times thing was not even necessary to say! The chances are 1/1365, when people are hatching masuda's the obvious thing to do is to hatch as many as you can which is 5 eggs, you don't have to go in to that much detail for this. You're the one who's acting like a baby,You're older than me and look who's getting angry over just a few questions!Shouldn't someone of higher age manage to grow up and stop being such a messed up idiot!stupid retard.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I reported all the flaming posts
smile.gif

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Multiskin said:
man, black ace is a pain the ass, why can't he pm me??? can't he ask me trought pm or just google it? no, he has to start asking and asking without stopping.
so Rockstar, i've added you here. let's trade
Not now in few hours

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Rockstar said:
Multiskin said:
man, black ace is a pain the ass, why can't he pm me??? can't he ask me trought pm or just google it? no, he has to start asking and asking without stopping.
so Rockstar, i've added you here. let's trade
Not now in few hours
ok,k just pm when you are ready

cap3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need all snivy and tepig. or a ditto. just need the other 2 starters. pm me if you have friend code is 4083 4868 6610

darbzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cap3 said:
need all snivy and tepig. or a ditto. just need the other 2 starters. pm me if you have friend code is 4083 4868 6610

i have snivy and tepig. what will you trade as i no longer need zorua

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
Is there any way to get Pokemon you haven't seen yet from a trade? I would love a Scyther but I can't search for one. Do I need to wait until after I get the national dex and have seen one?

darbzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spongeroberto said:
Is there any way to get Pokemon you haven't seen yet from a trade? I would love a Scyther but I can't search for one. Do I need to wait until after I get the national dex and have seen one?

you CAN'T search for a pokemon you havent seen on the GTS

however i believe you can trade any pokemon using Pal Pad and Wifi trade

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Black ace said:
vinld said:
do you guys know if wifi on black & white blocks illeagal pokemon? just wondering...
Most legendaries and hacked pokemon are banned
just like your giratinna
rofl.gif
, kidding, even hacked ones can be traded, you just need to set the right parameters for them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up