Status
Not open for further replies.

lilricky985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tell me about it. i even made a deal with my sis to try and get her r4 sdhc to work but that didnt so im stuck doing her chores for a week and still no pokemon...

kidder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah we all are desperated for to make work pokemon B/W but, the onnnnly thing that we can do is wait, or, go to sleep maybe xd

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pong has helped us all DSTT users a lot,he should understand this was bound to happen and give us a chance,we're all hype for playing pokemon Black or White,it's a game everyone is waiting for,he should just put up an update so we could run the game,i wouldn't care if it was for those 2 games only,i only know i wanna play,and i won't pressure them,but Pong and retrogamefan,if you read this,i'm eternally in debt with you guys,i know you don't like that people bother you guys by asking for fixes,but everyone else is playing,and we ain't,so...could you please,liek PLEASE,let us play pokemon pl0x?):

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you have a DSTT, then you have been aware for some time that new games do not work until they have been fixed by pong/retro's patches. If it was really so neccessary for you to play the game, you could have bought a different flash cart months ago in anticipation.

kidder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyway, i still dont understand why they are so bad about saying increasing the delay in the update, if they want to keep the thread clean delaying the update is not the best solution, even that makes the people more desperated xd

and, about choosing another flashback, how we will try to buy another card if we didnt know in what one B/W will work 100% or any %?, what will happen if just this time B/W would work 100% in TTDS (yeah, thats impossible, but, its hypotetical) and just u bought an acecard2i and the game dont work on it =P anticipation is a waste of money xD (anyway i think i will make money for try to buy Supercard DSTwo..)

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you don't get the picture,do you?
nobody wants to buy a new flashcard,unless you wanna give me one for my birthday man
i'm mexican,you should know economy sucks over here,and those things are too damn expensive
i barely could afford to buy my DSTT(i was n00b back then)
nobody is in the need to buy a new flashcard because of them,they are the heroes of the DSTT
and well...we are only asking for only one game,nobody mentioned any other game
like i said,you ell us to buy another one,it is easy to say but,where's the cash?
or give me one bud
wink.gif

kidder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same situation for me, im chilean and ship a Supercard DSTwo cost some money, and ALOT OF TIME (2 to 5 WEEKS) ... in that time B/W sure will be 100% working in any flashcard..

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, why is this game so special, why are you all so special that you think the game you want to play should be fixed before all the other games people have been waiting forever for?

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
maybe cause all of em are fixed already pl0x?
DSTT is the only card that doesn't have the fixes in time right now,and i'v never complained about it till now,and like i said,too much money for one game only,not to mention i have school payments and such
anyways,useless discussion is useless,so i iwll leave at that
Peace.

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Except they're not all fixed already. There are lots of games people have been waiting for a patch for the DSTT for. What do other carts have to do with anything? Or the price of games?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Haha, this games are bringing a lot of discussions.

I, personally find this waiting like having drank a 2 litres of soda nonstop and not having a bathroom.

kidder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i still dont understand, what u really got to do to unlock AP of B/W for TTDS?, is that hard that the only who are making it is pong and retro? o.O

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The R4i/clones/etc...are in the same situation you guys are, they don't have a fix.

As some of you are aware, the game is (now) fully playable on any cart except DSTT/R4i clones etc...(correct me if I'm wrong please). This is because of the AP patch. Now, the loader needs to be addressed by someone that knows the "guts" of the DSTT (Pong, for example). It's totally up to him/others to try and fix it.

Saying "OMG BUT IT WORKS ON ACEKARD NAOW!1!" is not a valid reason because the AK/other cards that it works on have a firmware with some AP measures built in already (and a good loader with multiple DMA modes), so they were able to circumvent the basic AP (like not loading game, white screens).

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't you people wait patiently? It's not like if you don't get to play the game you'll die, right? Don't get the game rule your life, or you'll find the wait really long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro