Not open for further replies.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Nintendo is more than' level issues. Bar 'in the future John Pokemonburakku 0.01 patch for programmers / White NDS has released the source to test the claims of the game.

NDS is a clear play flash files are forbidden to copy right laws strictly non-central Japan.
Use it. NDS at your own risk, no known problems with the file, it may not bricks, NDS Note that the console.

That is Google translated, that's all that Japanese writing up there. That underlined part scares me, and yes, the writing looks like it's from a uneducated 13 year old after the translation.

EDIT: ShadowSol beat me to it! Damn.
laugh.gif

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fuck, after all that its password protected!
how the find the password, the icq chat has ended! anyone know how to open protected rars?

to the poster above, im informed its a japanese version of the pokemon black/white, a small demo, initial version 0.01 for programmers to de-bug, it could be a load of shit, i just thought i'd post it so we could all investigate it together! im very hopeful though, the american seemed to know what he was talking about, lol!

ill be back in a few mins with the password

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
If anyone is going to try this, install FlashMe first. If someone has the password I'll try it to see what it does.

By the way, this is probably fake.

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
fishykipper said:
how the find the password, the icq chat has ended! anyone know how to open protected rars?

to the poster above, im informed its a japanese version of the pokemon black/white, a small demo, initial version 0.01 for programmers to de-bug, it could be a load of shit, i just thought i'd post it so we could all investigate it together! im very hopeful though, the american seemed to know what he was talking about, lol!

I do, but gimme a minute

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
fishykipper said:

you can try brute force it. itll take years though.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, no password? I probably is in Japanese, and I have no knowledge whatsoever about the characters in that language. Ah well.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maikel Steneker said:
If anyone is going to try this, install FlashMe first. If someone has the password I'll try it to see what it does.

By the way, this is probably fake.

Just use an emulator, it's tons safer.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
fishykipper said:
i see! very good call! yeah everyone....or the person who gets this unrar'd! use an emulator!, dont risk the ds!!! never risk the ds!!
it can't brick anyways. but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-