• Start date
  • Views 1,161,573
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Downloaded the clean rom and then patched it with the patch from first page. and then download latest v1.58b kernel. and then disable cheat dma and soft reset. and then start to play.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Where can I get more red shards?

If vibrava doesn't learn any more dragon moves then I'm pretty much screwed for the next gym.

My team:
Lucario Lv39
Samurott Lv39
Ampharos Lv40
Vibrava Lv40

Traded from White:
Chandelure Lv90
Haxorus Lv89
Servine Lv89

Of course the three traded ones won't obey!
I do intend to get a Lapras though.

The only dragon move vibrava learns is dragonbreath and the only time it learns another dragon move is when it evolves to Flygon at level 45 and level 65 when it learns dragon tail :/ you could teach your lucario ice punch at the move tutor in Driftveil city :D but you'll need some red shards or just get an axew?

Sorry if I wasn't much help :S
The main reason why I traded over my White Pokemon is that I do not need to train another axew.

The prob is, where can you get more red shards?

Damn Flygon. Y U NO learn dragon dance.

Adrian0000

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I do not speak much English but I will use the google translator, sorry. Problem with Pokemon White 2, when our mother comes to our house, is to start the game,the game freezes is there any solution for this?

Sorry for the English D:

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hello I do not speak much English but I will use the google translator, sorry. Problem with Pokemon White 2, when our mother comes to our house, is to start the game,the game freezes is there any solution for this?

Sorry for the English D:
You could try the 2CH patch on the first post.

It worked for me. Fixed all freezing.

Adrian0000

Trophies
XP
Country

Sorry for the English D:
You could try the 2CH patch on the first post.

It worked for me. Fixed all freezing.

Yes applied 2CH. I use No$Zoomer, When our mother comes to our house "The Rom has Crashed" that happens

jugol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

You can get any shard in dust clouds. Buy a lot of Repels and try for a while, depending of how many Shards you need. Of course, you'll have to deal with Drilbur/Excadrill randomly, but they aren't as common as you could think.

Looks like items vary between caves. While I've got some shards everywhere, the only place where I've obtained shards, lots of shards and ONLY shards is Relic Path (the tunnel between World Tournament and Castelia sewerage)

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I'm re-opening this thread and merging the AP thread with this one. Here's a link to the post containing compatibility info. It will be linked at the very top of the first post, as well.
It's kinda hard to read with the normal forum colors. :lol:

gallery_262855_65_17368.jpg

Here's a little adjustment you can use if you want:

The Pokemon Black/White 2 AP Thread has been merged with this one.
Here's a link to the post:
AP Info

AdityaNese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can get any shard in dust clouds. Buy a lot of Repels and try for a while, depending of how many Shards you need. Of course, you'll have to deal with Drilbur/Excadrill randomly, but they aren't as common as you could think.

Looks like items vary between caves. While I've got some shards everywhere, the only place where I've obtained shards, lots of shards and ONLY shards is Relic Path (the tunnel between World Tournament and Castelia sewerage)
if you lose in PWT, you get a random shard.

Hyunckel

Undead army captain
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For the first time in my Pokemon life, I chose a Girl as PC.... The boy looks like he's got some mixed Pineapple and Coconut Palm in his hair... /facepalm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5