• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

jewfro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any advice on how to get the game to save?
I mean I can look at my pokemon stats but I can't save.
I'm using the R4I-SDHC 3DS card.
Other way around for me...

Let's Pm each other the steps we took to doing this. Maybe one of us can fix it for both?
Sounds like a plan to me
if you guys find a fix, can you please post it? i have the stat freezing problem also
Sure thing.
Sure.
But we're not even close to anything near that :P

I have the regular card from that site (the one without the i). and what worked for me was retrogamers firmware from gbatemp. If you need a link let me know but should be easy to find. used teh ch v2 patch and the narc translation for English !! worked like a charm no freezes and most everything is English scept dialog. i can get you links if you need just hit me up or reply on here.
do you use the tt menu? because thats what im using with the patches on the main page
I am using Retro's ttmenu yes. Guardian Eatos and i are stuck, he can get stats without freeze, but no saving. I am vice versa

Yeah and it really sucks.

(erased picture to reduce size of quotes lol)

I used the new 2ch patch i can't remember link but it's somewhere in this thread.
are you using the r4i 3ds card as well?
Yes

No i am using the other card from that site (r4i-sdhc.com) the regular card without the i as i posted in my first quote. Sorry if i confused you guys but i figured i would show you what helped me and hope it worked for you guys.

mynameistreyy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Let's Pm each other the steps we took to doing this. Maybe one of us can fix it for both?
Sounds like a plan to me
if you guys find a fix, can you please post it? i have the stat freezing problem also
Sure thing.
Sure.

I have the regular card from that site (the one without the i). and what worked for me was retrogamers firmware from gbatemp. If you need a link let me know but should be easy to find. used teh ch v2 patch and the narc translation for English !! worked like a charm no freezes and most everything is English scept dialog. i can get you links if you need just hit me up or reply on here.
do you use the tt menu? because thats what im using with the patches on the main page
I am using Retro's ttmenu yes. Guardian Eatos and i are stuck, he can get stats without freeze, but no saving. I am vice versa

I used the new 2ch patch i can't remember link but it's somewhere in this thread.
Yes

No i am using the other card from that site (r4i-sdhc.com) the regular card without the i as i posted in my first quote. Sorry if i confused you guys but i figured i would show you what helped me and hope it worked for you guys.
i have the problem where i can't see my team's stats or switch the order of my pokemon. but i can save perfectly fine and play the game fine. but i really want to switch the order of my pokemon. and i use the r4i-sdhc 3ds card.

Guardian Eatos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds like a plan to me
Sure thing.
Sure.

yep
whoever is having the problem with not being able to save, can you post your steps to patch or get the game running?

So in my MicroSD Folder I have the files
moonmemo(Folder)
moonshl2(Folder)
R4i Menu(Folder)
TTMenu(Folder)
DEYMON0.SYS
R4.dat
TTmenu.dat
SWRESET.SYS
TTmenu.Nds
And I'm playing Black 2.
But I can't save.
Sigh

redwing2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds like a plan to me
Sure thing.
Sure.

Yes

i have the problem where i can't see my team's stats or switch the order of my pokemon. but i can save perfectly fine and play the game fine. but i really want to switch the order of my pokemon. and i use the r4i-sdhc 3ds card.
everyone that is using the r4i 3ds has patched with 2ch and the english patch correct?

coolboi02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did you get it to save b/c i am using the r4i-sdhc 3ds card to but i can see the stats switch out an everything except save :(

redwing2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds like a plan to me
Sure thing.
Sure.

Yes

everyone that is using the r4i 3ds has patched with 2ch and the english patch correct?
how did you patch the file? and you use the tt menu right?

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
There is still no fix to the summary? so im stuck using my starter through the whole game?
Summary has been fixed right after it came out -.-

there is no fix for trainer rebattling so far o.o
After Castelia City, towards route 4, every trainer rebattles you each time you go there. Basically each time you go new area and come back, they will keep on rebattling you.
Isn't that, in a way, good?

Guardian Eatos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds like a plan to me
Sure thing.
Sure.

Yes

Yes

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if this has been asked before.

I'm using a Cyclods Ievolution on a DSI with the latest firmwear and no matter what I do. It gives me this error:

ERROR: This DSI-enabled game cannot be played while operating in DSI mode, because the DSI specific sections are missing from the ROM file. Please load IEVO in DSL mode to play this file.

And... I only have a DSI so I can't do that otherwise, obviously, the flashkart thing wont work. The rom I have is the one stated in the first post.
Did you trim the rom? Most rom trimmers remove dsi stuff from ds roms since they are not needed for the regular ds/ds lite.

redwing2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds like a plan to me
Sure thing.
Sure.

Yes

Yes
how did you patch it?

Guardian Eatos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds like a plan to me
Sure thing.
Sure.

Yes

Yes
how did you patch it?

With the patch on the front page

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! my first post, and this's because I discovered yesterday the answer to this problem, the game's about 512 Mb, that's so much! so I thought maybe it's because of this. I use a trimmer to fit the game to about 300 Mb and when I put it on my EZ-Flash Vi, it start!! yes it work very well, it don't freeze or something else, the only bad thing is that the PKMN's don't get their exp. points, like we know to be happen, I'm trying diferent ways to fix this, so, if I discover a way to do it work, I will post it!! It feels good to help people!! haha, I hope this works for you, I use NDSTokyoTrim v2.18 to trim Pokémon White 2 and works for me, so I like to know what happens for you!! yeep

PD: Sorry for my bad english, I'm working on it xD

WRiPSTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds like a plan to me
Sure thing.
Sure.

Yes

Yes. From what im understanding, i could save before applying the english patch, now i cant, so maybe thats that. Still stumped with stats though!

jewfro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok no need to quote anymore i think we know who we talkin to.

All i know is i use the r4-sdhc card from (r4i-sdhc.com) i use retrogamerfans firmware with ttmenu he provides and the "New 2CH patch BW2" for the ap.

And for the english patch i use this is a quote from the thread where i found it http://gbatemp.net/topic/329041-translation-project-for-pokemon-black2-white2/page__pid__4279933__st__240#entry4279933

I have expanded my patch, and I probably fixed it.

http://www.mediafire...a5a2552rw4dud09

EDIT: The problem is when you're trying to learn a fifth move. Hopefully I fixed it, but I didn't test it yet.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
... Could you please cut out on the quote chains?

@FearNoOne : No need for Pokésav, considering PokéGen is vastly superior.

Also, running the game in Patch mode fixed the freezing glitch in the Pokédex! :yaynds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol