• Views 1,161,410
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

steve194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New english patch in a hour or 2 on pokestation.. lets hope this one will play on my r4 upgrade. I have one working on my flashcart (not english), but applying that 1.1 english patch makes a 300mb file that wont play on it.

JuStYn.Leandro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have the same problem too. i can save fine and stuff. just can't go to my pokemon menu without it freezing up, and i really want to switch my pokemon. and i'm using an r4i-sdhc 3ds.

Hopefully they are working on another patch, i want to play so bad :/ you cant get past the 2nd gym because you need to teach pokemon the hm, which you cant do..... I tried 3 different roms, patched all of them with the Drag N Drop AP patch on the first page. STILL NOT WORKING! Lots of people are having this problem, hopefully by tomorrow there will be a patch
I'm walking towards the fourth gym, never taught nor used any hm...

XD4rkChaOsX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have a problem with my R4i Gold. The game charge and appear a Red Loading. I have the Wood 1.49 and i turn off the Reset in game and the cheats. What i need to make it work? I have this R4i Gold:
ADA-DS-R4i-GOLD_1.jpg
I have this same problem on my R4i Gold 3DS :/ Red Loading Screen after booting up the game.

PaulBoomsHammond

Trophies
XP
hey im new to patching how do i get black two to work on my r4i-sdhc 3ds i get a boot error 4 and sometimes 5 i have tryed that patch and it dont work it even freezes using the DeSmuME emulator

Kit-Tsukasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this may be too early to ask this, but in case I missed something in the last 220 pages, does anyone know the following:
1) Requirement to turn off soft reset and AR code issue is fixed?
2) Any AR codes for this game (need 100% catch rate and items/clone)?
3) Given the new locations in BW2, is there a new pokesave yet?

All the above applies to r4-SDHC using wood 1.49 with either Black 2 or White 2.
Also, I should note that I have not met a single freeze yet if anyone using r4 was wondering (left my ds lite on for its entire battery life to test).

WRiPSTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the same problem too. i can save fine and stuff. just can't go to my pokemon menu without it freezing up, and i really want to switch my pokemon. and i'm using an r4i-sdhc 3ds.

Hopefully they are working on another patch, i want to play so bad :/ you cant get past the 2nd gym because you need to teach pokemon the hm, which you cant do..... I tried 3 different roms, patched all of them with the Drag N Drop AP patch on the first page. STILL NOT WORKING! Lots of people are having this problem, hopefully by tomorrow there will be a patch
I'm walking towards the fourth gym, never taught nor used any hm...
:O what? Is there a strong lack of hm in this game? Still stumped i can use one pokemon at a time. If anyone gets an answer for this freezing problem with r4i
's please help me!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is there any way to get the games to work on the R4i Gold 3DS (www.r4ids.cn)
Read the main post
http://gbatemp.net/topic/329304-pokemon-blackwhite-2-ap-thread/page__view__findpost__p__4272953

WRiPSTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any advice on how to make the game stop freezing when you try to look at your stats of your Pokemon or try to switch the order of your Pokemon? I use an R4i-SDHC 3DS game cart.

For this you need to hex edit the rom, as I guess you use the translation patch, and it doesn't include the AP patch v2. Check my sign
Wait, this will fix the freezing upon leaving the team menu and stat checking?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey im new to patching how do i get black two to work on my r4i-sdhc 3ds i get a boot error 4 and sometimes 5 i have tryed that patch and it dont work it even freezes using the DeSmuME emulator
It seems others are reporting the game running, but with problems. Download the program "Lunar IPS" and download the AP Fix Patch from the first post of this thread.

How to Patch:
1) Open Lunar IPS and choose apply patch
2) A new window will open asking you to choose the IPS patch, so select the IPS patch
3) A new window will open asking you to choose the .nds file to patch, so select the pokemon game
4) Wait for a minute or so and the game will be patched.

WRiPSTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm going to start saving up my amazon credit to preorder this. Not even close to finishing and its been great. I'd actually like to play the game for its story ;o

redwing2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any advice on how to get the game to save?
I mean I can look at my pokemon stats but I can't save.
I'm using the R4I-SDHC 3DS card.
R4i_SDHC_3DS.jpg
Other way around for me...

Let's Pm each other the steps we took to doing this. Maybe one of us can fix it for both?
Sounds like a plan to me
if you guys find a fix, can you please post it? i have the stat freezing problem also

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY