• Views 1,160,266
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game gets stuck after you beat the hiking guy with the Riolu and also right before that when you speak with Bell near Alder's house it get's stuck when you try to save, I'm using a r4i sdhc 3ds with RGF's 6.80 multi cart update, White 2 with the 2ch v2 patch and I also tried it with the exp patch and it's still the same. can anybody help?

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
the game gets stuck after you beat the hiking guy with the Riolu and also right before that when you speak with Bell near Alder's house it get's stuck when you try to save, I'm using a r4i sdhc 3ds with RGF's 6.80 multi cart update, White 2 with the 2ch v2 patch and I also tried it with the exp patch and it's still the same. can anybody help?
well ummmm I cant help you there but where did you get the update for the r4i sdhc 3ds?

Nejc2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
R4-SDHC - Working Details

So far working without any problems on the R4-SDHC, finished the first trainer battle.
Running r4 for clones with the setting of the wood 1.49 and the latest patch for the game.

This is not true as you can't run Wood R4 1.49 on SDHC >_> He's using a R4 clone

seems to work (launches at least) with cheats and soft rest off (with WoodR4 SDHC 1.42)

You can actually, just copy the _rpg folder from the wood r4 1.49 and paste it to your sd card, overwriting all the previous files.

AshSTK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be a bit off topic, but for those of you who have it working, how do you enjoy the music? These flashcards do a sweet job at preventing lag in the soundtrack!

Reactions: 1 person

Pythonidae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just got a question. Don't know if this has been asked/answered before but this thread is now 199 pages long so it'd take a while to find out.

Anyway, I'm playing it on my DS2 with no patches(except that 'a002' translation patch) and on clean mode, and whenever I leave and re-enter an area I can re-battle the trainers.

Now is that some form of glitch from running it on clean mode, or is this some sort of new feature in the game?

pikpol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey
if got the same problem. the game works on my m3ds real but the patch didn't.
and i've got the newest firmware and stuff on my ezflash vi but it also freezes on the loading nds file screen
and i've also a r4i sdhc but on that card the game wont load also. so i think we just need to wait a day or a week. maybe we've got a patch then:)

AshSTK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a question. Don't know if this has been asked/answered before but this thread is now 199 pages long so it'd take a while to find out.

Anyway, I'm playing it on my DS2 with no patches(except that 'a002' translation patch) and on clean mode, and whenever I leave and re-enter an area I can re-battle the trainers.

Now is that some form of glitch from running it on clean mode, or is this some sort of new feature in the game?
I think thats a new feature, because I know that was one thing people didnt like about Pokemon Black and White.

BlackZekrom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have Confirmation that it works on nozoomer:

I patched the clean rom with 2CH's patch then i used the nogba ap cheat code.(all the EX's must be selected)
but there's a little problem.
when you load the rom on nozoomer, you need to erase the save from the battery folder, then reset. and this is done every time you load the rom...
other than that it works fine for now, no freezes or anything.

Can u save the game?
Yes, you can save the game :)

Satire55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think thats a new feature, because I know that was one thing people didnt like about Pokemon Black and White.

It's not actually a feature, it was confirmed earlier that it's a glitch in the rom, and the official Japanese cart as well. It is said to be fixed in later releases/the offical english release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright