• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since the posts have been pushed back, heres the latest ap again
Alright, here's the new 2CH patches in drag and drop format.

Drag your original, unpatched ROMs onto the -snip- patcher (though the codes are from 2ch, the patcher is -, makes no difference, it only edits hex)

http://www.mediafire...z4kcqas2dhs5gng

What fixes does that one contain?
Everything is fixed, this is the patch without the translation.

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
heres the one with a bit of translation

http://www.mediafire...numat8gmbb6jpdp
New combo patch.
Includes:
- snip- (v2) patch
- Partial English translation
EXP patch not needed since -snip- v2 covers it.

As usual, patch this with xdelta UI and a CLEAN Bahamut Black 2 ROM.

acekard 2i seems to work fine now but theres a battle bug(?) which causes you to re-battle trainers if you leave a area and return

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you fucking kidding me!?, posted yesterday, 170 pages ._. ... I swear the only time people come out of hiding to post on the forums is when they want to pirate the latest game.

Its a Pokemon game lol, what did you expect. Even Conquest had a swarm of people lurking in the forums waiting for the rom/a fix for the AP.

I cant imagine how bad its gonna be for the U.S release

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Drag your original, unpatched ROMs onto the -snip- patcher (though the codes are from 2ch, the patcher is -, makes no difference, it only edits hex)

maybe a mod could add that to the first post so when people ask they can be directed there if they haven't looked already?

also man i hope the translations progress a bit by monday i don't have access to my DSi till then anyone know if you can play like DeSmuME with like a PS3 controller if so i may try to set something up (don't need exact details as that would be off topic just a yes/no)

and on topic i wonder when the Flashcarts will get updates to fix this so we could run clean roms thus killing the need for the AP patches

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

maybe a mod could add that to the first post so when people ask they can be directed there if they haven't looked already?

also man i hope the translations progress a bit by monday i don't have access to my DSi till then anyone know if you can play like DeSmuME with like a PS3 controller if so i may try to set something up (don't need exact details as that would be off topic just a yes/no)

and on topic i wonder when the Flashcarts will get updates to fix this so we could run clean roms thus killing the need for the AP patches
Should be pretty soon now, for the active teams at least.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you fucking kidding me!?, posted yesterday, 170 pages ._. ... I swear the only time people come out of hiding to post on the forums is when they want to pirate the latest game.
Dude, EACH BLOODY YEAR IT'S THE SAME THING. Whenever a main pokemon game comes out, whether it's a new entry or a remake, the pokefags come out of their hiding and they make a bloody long thread for mostly NOTHING because they keep repeating the same bloody questions. They even report how much time they have left until their game is downloaded, that'S not even necessary. Srsly, when gamefreak is gonna make the 6th generation and (if they can, ditch the sprites to make pokemon a full 3d handheld game for the 3DS), this site is gonna literally explode with pokenoobs. (If the 3DS ever gets hacked ofc)

Storm101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Pokelegend: Use this patch http://gbatemp.net/topic/329194-pokemon-blackwhite-2-ap-thread/page__st__2295__p__4277039#entry4277039

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol