Dooms

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antipiracy for B2 AND W2:

http://www.mediafire...7nmk45d17c275wi

Confirmed working with W2 on DeSmuME.

The difference between the two is the first character. The one with the block with a line in the middle as the first character is White. The other is Black.
we already got one for desmume which works with quite others if I reckon correctly. :D

The one in the OP is just Black2. It didn't work with W2. (actually made it black screen in my case). This one has two files, one for B2, the other for W2.

Jps101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just made an acount to tell you guys that Pokemon White does work on r4 wood! Have not tested black, but for white make sure you turn off soft reset, and make the save 4m. Then, turn off AR in the settings. Trust me, i just did and it works! Not sure about xp glitch, but ill be testing it out. I hope I helpd the r4 wood users. I will check back here if you guys have any problems with wood.
This is old news. EXP still doesn't work. Requires patching.

Edit: Just got C-Gear. It crashes R4Wood.

elementalzx14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the latest AKAIO, the latest loaders and still get black screen after Prof. Juniper.
I already tried it with Cheats, Bypass anti-piracy and Soft-Reset enabled and disabled... Any other tips? D:
Ok i have Acekard 2i (it only says DSi Compatible so its old) with Akaio 1.8.9 using the ROM i got from the Chinese website( its exp patched and translation)
Save Type- Unknown/Auto
Select Save Slot- Defualt *
DS Download- Defualt
Soft-Reset-Defualt
Cheat/Action Replay-Defualt
Bypass Antipiracy- ENabled

and it works pretty fine, only part where it freezes is when going to Pokemon Menu and FIGHT disappears in battle

IfeanyiXavierMba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Ok, I'm having some serious issues with my R4i 3DS
Now understand, it is fully patched and up to date and runs every other game I have on it, EXCEPT this one. Wit this game, when I boot it up, I get to the LOADING screen, then the word loading turns red. Any suggestions?

xtreme78219

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just made an acount to tell you guys that Pokemon White does work on r4 wood! Have not tested black, but for white make sure you turn off soft reset, and make the save 4m. Then, turn off AR in the settings. Trust me, i just did and it works! Not sure about xp glitch, but ill be testing it out. I hope I helpd the r4 wood users. I will check back here if you guys have any problems with wood.

Oh ok sorry didnt know lolz. So EXP still doesnt work? And C-gear crashes? Dang. Does anyone know how long patches usually take, based on previous experience?

Pinecallado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

IfeanyiXavierMba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

Oh ok sorry didnt know lolz. So EXP still doesnt work? And C-gear crashes? Dang. Does anyone know how long patches usually take, based on previous experience?

It doesnt work for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c