• Likes 5

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gonna download firefox now since Wood dumper needs to have firefox browser.

Thanks btw Chamillionaire for the link.

Which one did you end up going with? Black 2 or White 2? Also, thanks for starting to attempt a dump for all of us who are waiting. We really appreciate it. ^^

I have the White one.

UPDATE: It's now downloading. The game filesize is 256MB. I'll keep you updated here. My mediafire account is now ready for uploading.
What am I saying I shouldn't even be requesting a file extension.
This ain't legal.

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country

Which one did you end up going with? Black 2 or White 2? Also, thanks for starting to attempt a dump for all of us who are waiting. We really appreciate it. ^^

I have the White one.

UPDATE: It's now downloading. The game filesize is 256MB. I'll keep you updated here. My mediafire account is now ready for uploading.
I think you should be careful on posting links since the site administrator will delete them

Reactions: 1 person

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

I have the White one.

It is a clean game right?

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Look what's back. Multiple select!!!

13402529561458ebvd.jpg

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have the White one.

post a picture of the dumping process.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I have the White one.

It'll just be a screen of Wood Dumper in action, with a number of bytes done, woo.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

I have the White one.

It'll just be a screen of Wood Dumper in action, with a number of bytes done, woo.
I think he just wants reassurance, or proof.

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country

I have the White one.

lol well we've all been waiting for this game for about 6 months we better contain our nerd-gasms

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You know, I'm getting excited for this, and I don't know why. If we get to go back to Hoenn, holy hell, I'm definitely playing this. Sapphire is one of my favorite Pokemon games. Otherwise, I never even beat Black/White. I got bored after the fifth gym. If it's just more of the same, I'll ultimately get bored so quickly, I'll have to wonder why I bothered.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Stalker, you better don't show any personal information, since that case of NSMB Wii, especially including your IP adress, those FBI Megaupload-[CENSORED] shouldn't know your existence Xd.

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
You know, I'm getting excited for this, and I don't know why. If we get to go back to Hoenn, holy hell, I'm definitely playing this. Sapphire is one of my favorite Pokemon games. Otherwise, I never even beat Black/White. I got bored after the fifth gym. If it's just more of the same, I'll ultimately get bored so quickly, I'll have to wonder why I bothered.
because us pokemon fans enjoy new games and challenges

stalker017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
5 minutes have passed and I'm stuck at 72%. I'm using my laptop btw. I'll wait a little longer or else and if still nothing happens, I'll download the game file using a wired connection.

Stalker, you better don't show any personal information, since that case of NSMB Wii, especially including your IP adress, those FBI Megaupload-rapists fags shouldn't know your existence Xd.

They won't reach me don't worry. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/