• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

alexbip15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could someone else using YSMenu confirm if B/W2 work properly (ie going to the Pokémon summary without problems) ? So I can see if this is just me or if this is general.
Using R4i-SDHC with RetroGameFan's TTMenu with latest DATs and most recent -snip--patch everything else work fine except that it crashes when trying to view Pokemon info and when trying to exit current pokemon list. So I guess that your not the only one

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Which AP is working completely? Can we not mix the shit up now -.- Cheers

this one works 100% on dstwo patch mode, so i assume everything else too

http://www.mediafire...z4kcqas2dhs5gng

this is without translation though.
thanks, that works fine on DSTwo and AK2i :). Didnt have trouble with emulator anyway..
I dont want any translation so its all good.
Prefer playing original without modifications :)

English will come eventually

Nanis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hrm..something is weird
Im using the partial translated ROM on Desmume...it worked fine and all..but then it lost the translation out of nowhere
What? how does this makes sense?

Jaygarde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrm..something is weird
Im using the partial translated ROM on Desmume...it worked fine and all..but then it lost the translation out of nowhere
What? how does this makes sense?

I had the same problem, then figured it out--for some reason, at a certain point, it changes from hiragana to katakana. Just go to the options and switch it back.

coolade1012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I just created this account but im not new to nitro and ds games at all. But im lost as to which patch is best for desmume in regards to tanslation, exp fix, and freezing(if there is one). Help would be nice and apreciated from anyone :) a pm is fine as well as to not cause more clutter on here than there already is.

Thank you in advance :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg