• Likes 5

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok let's read Densetsu's post again.

Please refrain from posting in this thread unless you're going to discuss the game, post a patch, provide compatibility info for your flashcart or other useful info. Do not post images that you find on 2ch or 4chan of the ROM being uploaded unless you're uploading the actual ROM yourself. Do not mention that you found a new ROM and that you're "testing" it. You can do all that without saying anything, and if it turns out to be real, THEN you can post your findings (but NOT the ROM). Do not link to that damn "Twitter Guy." He's a foul troll with an even fouler attitude and he doesn't deserve the satisfaction of having any followers. Do not keep asking if there's any news yet; just at the big words below. Do not post spoilers unless you put them in spoiler tags. That having been said, you still have to assume that people are going to post spoilers here. If you care that much, just keep coming back to this first post and see what information I've gathered here. Anyway, I think you get the picture. If you don't, then you're probably one of those damn Poketards I mentioned earlier. Failure to comply with the rules outlined at the bottom of this post will result in harsher-than-usual penalties. During Pokemon releases, we have to declare martial law.

I've seen may post that could have been avoided. People keep asking if there's any news or not for the last 24 hours. It's tedious. IF I recall correctly, the 1st page WILL be updated with any news.
Also, I've seen people trolling, please stop. It's getting annoying for all the members and mods.

SamHMRU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
-.-" it's really painful seeing these "HOW TO DOWNLOAD?!!!" questions... they just don't get it xD

If you really want something go find it yourself ffs

TheMohZone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How the hell do i download. wont let me save as or click a download link
That's because it's just a release news site. Don't bother looking for links here, everyone. You will be punished for posting them.
thanks like i said earlier i know nothing about roms. what does this mean for getting it though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F