The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Well i bought black 2 today. And i am wondering if any kind person could send me a firestone??

It's very easy to get.

ok how?? and where??

Simple!
GOOGLE

But if it's hard:

Fire Stone A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is colored orange.

Desert Resort (With Dowsing Machine), Lentimas Town, , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave(Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reversal Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Tunnel (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Passage (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud),N's Castle (Dustcloud)

Shop
Black City, Gear Station, PWT

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i bought black 2 today. And i am wondering if any kind person could send me a firestone??

It's very easy to get.

ok how?? and where??

Simple!
GOOGLE

But if it's hard:

Fire Stone A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is colored orange.

Desert Resort (With Dowsing Machine), Lentimas Town, , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave(Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reversal Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Tunnel (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Passage (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud),N's Castle (Dustcloud)

Shop
Black City, Gear Station, PWT

Well thanks sir i will go and have a look in Deser resort ^_^

Reactions: 1 person

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
dwow.png

HOW!??? :wtf:

knivez69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
24~ Hours in.

First Run, but hacked to Challenge Mode immediately.
Surprisingly, grinding to meet the gyms takes more time than I thought.
So I mostly face them 5 levels below.

Just after the 8th Gym (50~55)
Samurott @47
Crobat @49
Arcanine @47 *Raised a second one 'cause I evolved my first too early... got Outrage and Flare Blitz.
Lucario @48
Virizion @49

Still looking for a 6th, a bulkier pokemon maybe.
Probably going to replace Lucario too, though.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Reactions: 1 person

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know where i can get HM 03 Surf??
cheren will give it to you after you defeat clay and participate in the PWT,he will be at Route 6

ok so you need to participate i PWT??
yes.

well i guess it would be fun anyway.

It's part of the story, when you continue on, you'll get it
¨well thank you again sir ^_^

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got a quick question: if I started playing Black 2 on my flashcard, on an American ROM, and later bought a retail European copy of Black 2, could I transfer my save and keep playing on the retail cart? Or are US saves incompatible with EU games?

D

Deleted-236924

I have a bit of a technical problem with wanting to manage the save data.

That is, I got my Black 2 copy today and I want to start the game on Challenge Mode, not Normal Mode.
So I've prepared a sav file that has Challenge Mode set and tried to restore the save to my cartridge using Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool 0.31, the Slot 2 version.

I'll also need to be able to backup the save from the cartridge later on, after I've beaten the game and I'm done using the Dream Radar app, so I can continue playing the game on my Flashcart where cheats are available for metagame purposes (IVs and EVs)

Can anyone recommend a tool, preferably Slot-2, that'll allow me to backup and restore save data to my Black 2 cartridge normally?
I've tried other games with NDS Backup Tool 0.31 like Pokémon Conquest and I am able to backup and restore it.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?12405-A-tool-to-backup-HG-SS-saves

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ayntec.com/products/odin2-mini