Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just in case anyone doesn't know, supercard team has released an EOS update today to fix AFAIK all versions of pokemon b/w2. Including English versions.
Hope all ds2 users can stop worrying and play with no issues now.
Good luck.

micadi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry, but can I ask for little help? I'm using No$Gba and followed all the instructions, but I'm getting constantly stuck on start screen (black screen). I know how to get past it on No$Zoomer (ticking on EX0 and EX5), but it lags terribly on my PC, I always had greater performance without using it (And I don't mind small resolution). Is there any way to play the game on No$Gba without using No$Zoomer?

Takeshi55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to get the people who fisit Join Avenue daily to give 150 points no matter who they see? I'm finding it really annoying leveling up the Florists shop.

audada

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi.. ehm today i downloaded pokemon white 2 (the german version)
and everything works but the only thing is that i doint get any experience after a fight :(
i dont know if thats the right place for asking but pleeeeasew help me :(

thanks​

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
well.. i said everything works but my pokemon stays lvl 5 i dont get experience
its a rom from [site removed by staff] and i think its not patched

well you need to make sure its clean
as Wood 1.54 changelog states the German version is indeed fixed but needs to be the clean one that YWG used

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having some slowdowns with Black 2 clean rom and EOS 1.11-1030.
Is that normal? Does this have anything to do with the MicroSD I'm using?
I'm using a Kingstom 16GB Class 4.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Just in case anyone doesn't know, supercard team has released an EOS update today to fix AFAIK all versions of pokemon b/w2. Including English versions.
Hope all ds2 users can stop worrying and play with no issues now.
Good luck.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Supercard's update does not fix PWT and GTS negotiations crash. It only fixes EXP gain. I've already posted about it on the English and Chinese forums and I guess we'll be waiting for further updates. Until then you can all use RetroGameFan's v1.5 AP patch, which fixes BW2 for SCDS One, i, mini, and SDHC. Sadly users with old v1 and v2 SCDS have no fix.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There seems to be a lot of confusion about how to get past PWT on DSTwo, so I thought I'd make it clear.

The DSTwo EOS automaticly patches the BW2 roms, but the patch isn't exactly perfect, which results in freezes on PWT and possibly other glitches. It even attempts to patch the pre-patched roms, which breaks the working patch.

The solution to this problem is to run a pre-patched rom in clean mode. This gives you a rom with a working patch (which won't glitch out at PWT) and tops the DSTwo EOS from breaking the patch. Of course, you will not have access to cheats or the in-game menu, but you will be able to play through the game normally.

This is what I've gleaned from reading a number of posts full of confusion and sparodic success.

FWIW, this works for me, on a 16gb class2 microSD formatted to FAT32. Occasionally I'll get some lag (presumably due to the slow SD), but it never freezes and I've played through to the 8th badge without any other disruptions.

Enjoy

ever since i updated to the new update of everything on supercard ds two that no longer works for me...

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Run in clean mode! OMG, how many times have ppl have to repeat this? :wacko:
There is no fix, only way is run in clean mode or finish that part on an emulator.

actually if you now have the latest EOS patch released on 30th October you can run in patched mode fine now also

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work