Jlarinda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Has anyone had an issue with the GTS? I was able to log into wifi, get Genesect, trade pokémon with a friend, and do the Global Link game sync stuff just fine, but trying to log onto the GTS for tradings gave me a BSOD. Using White2 on a DSTwo.
The game would freeze on me when I tried doing Unova Link, yet every other Wireless feature worked perfectly.
Only way I got it to work was to try the rom in Clean mode. Did you try that with the GTS?
If I try the clean rom, it just doesn't load, I get a white screen when loading it. Is there a way to know for sure the rom I'm getting is 100% clean?
Use a patched rom, highlight it in the EoS menu, press X and go in Clean mode instead of Patched.
If I do that it's like I said before, it gives me a white screen as soon as I load it up.

InubashiriMomiji

Trophies
XP
I've been using both pre-patched versions of the games (mawile and iRil) and so far i haven't encountered any problems yet. I'm using an R4i gold with wood r4. The only thing ive noticed is that when talking to cheren on the first gym it takes a bit to bring up the text, at first i thought it froze but it just took its time. probably posted before but i think it would be nice to let anyone know.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
It works fine on my DSTT with retrogamefan's recent update.
To those who want to save some space use TinyTrimmer
It trims about 232 MB on white ver.2 and 231 MB on black ver.2.
White ver.2 boots and saves correctly after trimming. Haven't tested black ver.2 yet.
Keep the original zip files just in case.

Dante6201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys ! Yet another emulation issue, i'm sorry to flood the thread with this. I usually work around my problems alone but there is nothing I've found for this particular issue.

I'm running black 2 (U) on no$zoomer.
I have an AP patch.
I have a crash fix AR code.
All extras are checked.
(This should usually fix a number of issues right ?)

The game loads fine, I can go past the title scene and the Juniper intro, but when Mom enters the house, the full rom crashes. It's not a freeze, it's a crash, and no$ closes.
I know the rom may still be young, but some people can play it just fine, with the settings mentionned above.
Has any of you encountered this particular case of crash ?
Is it particular or is it the same as the "New Game" crash some people were having ?

I also hope when this is over with i don't have problems with saving and loading.

Thanks in advance !

EDIT : The patched rom I have was delivered with a file signed by a certain "iRawriLaugh". Maybe it's not the same guy, but if it is, can he/she help me with my emulation issues ?

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having a problem where the game freezes when you try to pick up a Pokeball on Route 19? (Using a Supercard DS TWO, if it helps)
Black 2 has froze several times on me.
I think where and when is random. I'm using unpatched in clean mode. Hopefully supercard team releases an update soon. It isn't game breaking, but happens about every 1/2 hour.

D

Deleted-236924

WoW! How they put the the release on DS Scene and I ask for credit and they tell me too fuck off! -.-
Do you know what happened to the last person who advertised themselves as being the one who dumped [insert game name here] and shared it to the world?
Yeah, you don't want that to happen to you, wouldn't you?

Reactions: 2 people

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
WoW! How they put the the release on DS Scene and I ask for credit and they tell me too fuck off! -.-
In addition to what Pingouin7 said, I thought of it more as to prevent a truckload of random dumps by unestablished individuals just as a quality control maybe. I dunno :) But you can rest assured that many here will appreciate your willingness to share

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo