Votes: 25 9.5%
  • Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
is class 4 sd card able to run this game?? because i bought the fastest card my local electric store had. And another question my other sd card has no speed. its only say sd card 2gb

ScarletArisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope DE Version is coming soon :>
75468557.png

^^
Nice screenshot. Do you have any news about Black 2, too?

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
is class 4 sd card able to run this game?? because i bought the fastest card my local electric store had. And another question my other sd card has no speed. its only say sd card 2gb
Pretty sure it should.

But it takes like 10 min to start the game. And it also take like 3 min to enter a pokemon center. its so slow. And i have format it whats wrong??

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thanks to all the people who sent me their saves. I have tested them all and they pass the Driftveil Tournament without freezing or lag on my DSTT and my latest update : v6.88

@ Supercard Users,
If you are using a DSTWO,I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you will need to wait for the Supercard team to release an update patch to fix the lag in clean mode. The reason it freezes during Driftveil Tournament using an AP Patched dump is because the DSTWO onboard AP patcher is modifying the AP patch I released. Please note all other patches out there are all bases on my AP Patch. I am looking into seeing if I can get YSMenu working on a DSTWO.

If you are using a DSONEi, an AP Patched dump will also freeze during the Driftveil Tournament but you can use the clean rom and my v6.88 Multi Cart Update.

How difficult would it be to patch the AP differently so it doesn't conflict with SC's builtin patching? AP-patched BW2 japanese ran just fine on Supercard.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
FYI people, on acekard 2i tried the latest 1.8.9 AKAIO, enabled by-pass ap checking (even if it won't work lol) on the Pokemon Black 2 USA , on 7hrs of gameplay, 2 badges and Pokémon Dreamworld just working! HECK, even soft reset in game works. patched using latest ds scene rom tool. On a sandisk 2GB cheap-o micro sd.

- save loading works
- C-GEAR WORKING
-WIRELESS & WIFI WORKING
-Dreamworld connectivity working too.

21e21sn.png

ps: thanks retrogamefan!

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It seems, with DESMUME 0.9.9 JIT Black 2 works fine, but no WIFI. So 0.9.9 is not an Option until someone patch Wifi in :)

Hopeso....

Heavy01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Found confirmations that Black 2 is also freezing at the Driftveil Tournament for Supercard users... this sucks balls.
How about just take the save game from the cart, import it to Desmume and play it through the part, export the sav file and play the rest on Supercard again?

Yes but what about post game when you can go back to the tournament and challenge all the different gym leaders and champions from past games? You can't play that because the PWT is completely broken. We need a fix anyways, otheriwse a HUGE selling point of the game is rendered useless.

Jlarinda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
The freezes on the tournament only occur if you play in patched mode. If you set it to clean for the tournament it works good.

But for a few people clean mode doesn't work. There've been comments about it not loading at all, or lagging horribly. And then it's like they said, even if you can use an emulator to not get stuck there throughout the main storyline, it sucks we can't use one of the coolest new features the game has.

ETA: Editing just to add that I'm not saying omg, how dare you not have come up with a solution right away! or anything, I'm perfectly willing to wait for a possible fix, and very much appreciate all the work people put into making these games playable, as I can't obtain them in another way. Just that I keep seeing comments like these get a, with clean mode it works 100%!, but it seems it doesn't always. If it should, absolutely, be working for everyone, then it'd be great to figure out what it is those who can't load it are doing wrong.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

The Italian version of White 2 (Pokemon Versione Bianca 2) has been added to the Rom Tool, so once I get my hands on the spanish version of white 2 Pokemon Edicion Blanca 2), the italian version of black 2 (Pokemon Versione Nera 2) and both german versions (Pokemon Edition Schwarze and Weisse 2), they will also be added :)

Reactions: 1 person

popeel1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R4i sdhc 3ds users

1.First go to https://www.sdcard.o...3/eula_windows/
2.You must do FORMAT TYPE - FULL (OverWrite)
FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT - ON
3. Now download your latest kernel. Place on the root of the memory card
4. Download RetroGamerFan Multi Cart Update http://gbatemp.net/t...pdatesreleases/
5. From The download, Extract the files Game Folder, TTMenu Folder, and Ysmenu.dat
6.Copy urscheat.dat to TTMenu Folder
7. Place Pokemon White 2 Clean

Hopefully it will work :/.
omg thank god it works, i can save, and it run at 100%

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey