• Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
can anybody help me with my game (Pokemon White 2) i't freezes when i try to save and when prof juniper asked for my name (at the intro) . By the way i'm using r4i-sdhc 3ds.

if you use dstt or ysmenu and it freezes or lags like that, its apparently mostly because your sd card isnt fast enough.
apparently, class 6 is the minimum with write/read speed it seems to work with

How can i know how fast my sd card is??
There's a little number sometimes it'll say "Class blah blah whatever number". Like mine says "Class 4".

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
Right, can´t get this to work on my Acekard2i on my 3DS. I get yellow loading stuck. Waited 5 mins and nothing happended. I used several diffrent roms i found.
Even one that says it´s been patched and ive tried patching it myself.
Im using the latest loader that is on the site and my acekard is on 1.9.0. The Rom says Mawlie on it

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
can anybody help me with my game (Pokemon White 2) i't freezes when i try to save and when prof juniper asked for my name (at the intro) . By the way i'm using r4i-sdhc 3ds.

if you use dstt or ysmenu and it freezes or lags like that, its apparently mostly because your sd card isnt fast enough.

There's a little number sometimes it'll say "Class blah blah whatever number". Like mine says "Class 4".
cant found it. and you increase that speed??

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country

You can't increase it no. It is what it is unfortunately =/ If you want a faster one you have to buy one of high class like a 6.

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

You can't increase it no. It is what it is unfortunately =/ If you want a faster one you have to buy one of high class like a 6.

so thats could be the freeze problem. to slow sd card??

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country

It could be yeah. You could try formatting your SD Card with Panasonic Formatter to see if that helps but I don't know how to speed it up =/

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

It could be yeah. You could try formatting your SD Card with Panasonic Formatter to see if that helps but I don't know how to speed it up =/

i have formated it like a billions of time. but without any succes

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country

Aww crap =/ I guess the only thing I'd know what to do is get a higher class SD card.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

you cannot increase the speed of an micro SD card
you have to buy a Class 6,8 or 10
or you could buy the game

Reactions: 2 people

Marinus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hia i just playing Pokemon White 2 (U) but when i am trying to acces my pokemon team, the screen turns black and nothing happens.
And i am getting no XP points
I am using Acekard 2 with latest firmware, 1.9.0 if am correct.

does somebody els has this problem???

Greetz and thx in advance Marinus

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

you cannot increase the speed of an micro SD card
you have to buy a Class 6,8 or 10
or you could buy the game

how do they cost. And on one of my sd card 8gb its no text all is gone its just plain black

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
I was talking about running the PATCHED rom in CLEAN mode. The reason the game crashes in the PWT is because of a conflict between the patched rom and the DSTwo's built in AP bypass.

Select the rom, press X, and change mode from PATCH to CLEAN. Then run the game.

Hmm, maybe... Pics?

Nah, if you didn't bother to try it, then I am not going to bother going through all the trouble to take very poor quality pictures.

Actually, I DID try it and Jiehfeng's right. I did the SAME thing and for Clean Mode, it gave me a black screen with music at the title screen. I used two different patched roms and both had the same problem. I used the DS-Scene ROM Tool AP patch AND the Dicastia Patch. Same issue. So, before you start trolling people, learn the facts first. That's EXACTLY the reason you don't want to show pics. You're a troll. I think the 5 post count says it all.....

thumper1023

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
daveylee.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm attempting to play Pokemon White 2 on my SuperCard DStwo. The rom I have is a patched rom and I am running in patched mode, however after I get past the start screen with Reshiram both screens go black and I hear some choppy sound.

I already updated my SuperCard DStwo to 1.18 and the OS is updated as well. What am I doing wrong?
Same problem on Acekard 2i AKAIO 1.9.0 on Black 2 on my 3ds xl.
Works perfectly fine on my ds lite though. hmmm

EDIT: Went and took the micro sd out of my phone. Game runs perfectly now.
same with me, it works on my bf's ds lite, but i cant get past the yellow "loading on my 3ds

thumper1023

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
daveylee.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Right, can´t get this to work on my Acekard2i on my 3DS. I get yellow loading stuck. Waited 5 mins and nothing happended. I used several diffrent roms i found.
Even one that says it´s been patched and ive tried patching it myself.
Im using the latest loader that is on the site and my acekard is on 1.9.0. The Rom says Mawlie on it
yeah, me too, yellow loading

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone with r4i-sdhc 3ds. Try to get the newest waio from filetrip http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/flashcart-files/download-waio-116-repacked-v30-exe-version-f25244.html

Then open the .exe and install it to you´re sd card. Hope it works ^^

D

Deleted-236924

I was talking about running the PATCHED rom in CLEAN mode. The reason the game crashes in the PWT is because of a conflict between the patched rom and the DSTwo's built in AP bypass.

Select the rom, press X, and change mode from PATCH to CLEAN. Then run the game.

Hmm, maybe... Pics?

Nah, if you didn't bother to try it, then I am not going to bother going through all the trouble to take very poor quality pictures.

Actually, I DID try it and Jiehfeng's right. I did the SAME thing and for Clean Mode, it gave me a black screen with music at the title screen. I used two different patched roms and both had the same problem. I used the DS-Scene ROM Tool AP patch AND the Dicastia Patch. Same issue. So, before you start trolling people, learn the facts first. That's EXACTLY the reason you don't want to show pics. You're a troll. I think the 5 post count says it all.....
The only reason why it didn't work for you is because you're doing it wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Root it? Lol