Gaming Pokemon black modded saves with Pokemon Transporter?

UselessDood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I've lost an old Omega Ruby cartridge. My plan was to buy pokemon Black again, as I have an old ds, and mod in the pokemon I care about most (mainly my shiny reshiram. I don't mind if I play through with modded pokemon and catch it legit, then modify it to be shiny)

I was wondering if it was possible to use Pokemon Transporter/Pokemon bank and still modify the save files? Seeing as Action Replay DSI is really expensive now...

GayCoonie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've lost an old Omega Ruby cartridge. My plan was to buy pokemon Black again, as I have an old ds, and mod in the pokemon I care about most (mainly my shiny reshiram. I don't mind if I play through with modded pokemon and catch it legit, then modify it to be shiny)

I was wondering if it was possible to use Pokemon Transporter/Pokemon bank and still modify the save files? Seeing as Action Replay DSI is really expensive now...
If you have a CFW (custom firmware) 3DS, it should be trivial. Just backup the save with Checkpoint edit it wit PKHeX on your PC, and restore to the cart. You actually wouldn't even need to use the official Pokemon Bank at all in that case. You could just open the saves from both games in separate PKHex windows and drag-and-drop.

If you don't have CFW on your 3DS, there;s a excellent guide here: https://3ds.hacks.guide/

UselessDood

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted pokemon bank so I could transfer to my switch. I should probably mod a later game really, to get back my groudon, kyogre etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1