ROM Hack Pokemon Black and White

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, I'm getting seriously pissed at getting the right nature for my Mijumaru and I was wondering maybe doing a in-game runthrough then start a new game competitively? I know it's my choice but I wanna hear opinions.

Sorry im in the wrong section. please move it. XD

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EvangelionEX said:
Well, I'm getting seriously pissed at getting the right nature for my Mijumaru and I was wondering maybe doing a in-game runthrough then start a new game competitively? I know it's my choice but I wanna hear opinions.

Breed or Pokesav the nature then? O.o

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hatchetball said:
EvangelionEX said:

Breed or Pokesav the nature then? O.o

I'm not quite SO into the competitive battling. At most, probably only some EV training and try to get the right natures for my favourite pokemon and battle with my friends thats it.

And I don't really like hacking O.o

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you actually get pokesav'd poke to get online?
I'd assume you could since i've seen poke's that are most likely sav'd in youtube vids.
You'd have to make thier EV's within the 510, but what else? Match thier secrete id and make sure the area caught was right?

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jump_0 said:
I'd assume you could since i've seen poke's that are most likely sav'd in youtube vids.
You'd have to make thier EV's within the 510, but what else? Match thier secrete id and make sure the area caught was right?

Yeah you can get PokeSav'd Pokemon online. EV's really don't matter. I've seen Pokemon with 255 EV's in all stats allowed to battle on WiFi.
Just don't let them look super-hacked.

@EvangelionEX
Well if you don't want to hack/cheat just breed or soft reset until you get the right nature? It's not too hard, Mijumaru does utterly suck, though.
Once you beat the main story the game simply becomes useless
frown.gif
I find no reason to play it anymore. So, take the game slow and enjoy it while it's good.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hatchetball said:
Jump_0 said:

Yeah you can get PokeSav'd Pokemon online. EV's really don't matter. I've seen Pokemon with 255 EV's in all stats allowed to battle on WiFi.
Just don't let them look super-hacked.

@EvangelionEX
Well if you don't want to hack/cheat just breed or soft reset until you get the right nature? It's not too hard, Mijumaru does utterly suck, though.
Once you beat the main story the game simply becomes useless
frown.gif
I find no reason to play it anymore. So, take the game slow and enjoy it while it's good.

That's it. I'm really tired of soft-resetting. ._.

But...Pokesaving...Is it like legit or legal if I load my Mijumaru then JUST change the nature?

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
DarkStriker said:
EvangelionEX said:
jakeyjake said:
It's still cheating if you do that.
tongue.gif

ARGH. I HATE IT. ._.
Its not like anyone on wifi will actually bother to find out that u hacked lol. Your talking about a nature change..

But breeding would be a better choice? But the thought of training again from Lvl 1 makes me go =.=

I just want an average competitive team then can win at least some matches but I want to experience the game itself too. Should I be concerned about the nature or...

I tried Pokesaving but it gives me some weird language error(I use NO$GBA because my DSTWO has not arrived yet). I use the nature modifier code and it doesn't seem to do anything. I can soft-reset. BUT the only thing that make me so pissed is because you can't check your nature IN BATTLE. And I have to go through 2 battles before I can check my nature.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why would you bother getting that specific nature. Competitive battling and natures, i never got that part why people would go through so much pain to get that "some better attack stat." Mijumaru would be good, just go a lot on EV training when it reaches Daikenki. Oh, never use Rare candy.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
boktor666 said:
Why would you bother getting that specific nature. Competitive battling and natures, i never got that part why people would go through so much pain to get that "some better attack stat." Mijumaru would be good, just go a lot on EV training when it reaches Daikenki. Oh, never use Rare candy.

I can assure you that a good nature will beat a normal Daikenki with the same EV training.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playthrough it first.

You'll need as much knowledge as you can get if you're gonna be playing competitively, and what better way then to play the game?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes Like Chaz said playthrough it first, then worry about natures and stuff later. Try to skip any non-breedable Pokemon that are one time chance until you are ready to softreset for a nature. Also just breed for a good nature starter when you are ready.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
KazoWAR said:
Yes Like Chaz said playthrough it first, then worry about natures and stuff later. Try to skip any non-breedable Pokemon that are one time chance until you are ready to softreset for a nature. Also just breed for a good nature starter when you are ready.

Let's just say that I don't mind soft-resetting(longest record of soft-resetting for correct nature for my Totodile in HG is 2 day, yes 2 fucking day) but the only thing that piss me off is that why can't I check my nature when battling and i have to go through 2 battles to see my nature LOL.

And training from Level 1 again is really a chore sometimes(if you get what I meant). I would if I have the time, but school is starting and my mum confiscated my DSi AND the laptop and I am only allowed to touch it on friday ._.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Level 1 - Level 5 isn't much of a difference... though it's more beneficial to stats to level it up from 1.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
unnkown95 said:
i dont understand how everyone still likes pokemon to me they are all the same thing

To you, not to me. If that is the case, every game is the same, why not just hang it up now?

@Chaz: Yeah, which is why I don't like to breed and train all over again. The process is quite tedious.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EvangelionEX said:
unnkown95 said:
i dont understand how everyone still likes pokemon to me they are all the same thing

To you, not to me. If that is the case, every game is the same, why not just hang it up now?

@Chaz: Yeah, which is why I don't like to breed and train all over again. The process is quite tedious.

Well the thing with pokemon is its pushed down peoples throats constantly,one game becomes 3 games...of course if your the ones making money from it you could care less,thats why some people get annoyed by it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/OUPRttnIyio?si=bm-9qNqiusvshBAz