ROM Hack Pokemon Black and White

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeah alright thanks people. I will runthrough the game first. Like Chaz said, to go competitive, you will have to be familiar with everything and stuff. Thanks guys. But when I played it today, I've decided to move on regardless of what nature but surprisingly, I got Adamant XD oh well, i can use it to breed.

I know this is off-topic but i don't wanna create another thread for a small matter. No$GBA's save file(normal ds save) is .sav so i can just copy n paste it into my DSTWO and continue right?

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Where you aiming for adamant? Something you should consider is that you can transfer the nature of a parent into the child. The only thing i would have bothered is to get a mijumaru that is a girl. The rest can be done through breeding. You should also look into IV. Plays a big role like EV and is easier to get high IV through breeding with your desired nature. (K not easier to get high IV but atleast the nature will be correct)

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
DarkStriker said:
Where you aiming for adamant? Something you should consider is that you can transfer the nature of a parent into the child. The only thing i would have bothered is to get a mijumaru that is a girl. The rest can be done through breeding. You should also look into IV. Plays a big role like EV and is easier to get high IV through breeding with your desired nature. (K not easier to get high IV but atleast the nature will be correct)

That might be correct but I just need another compatible female pokemon to breed isn't it? ._. And a Male Mijumaru will help me a lot to get an Adamant Waruvial/Warubiaru.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
EvangelionEX said:
Acenima said:
Is it legitally/legally possible to get 30 IV in all your stats without pokesav?

Be prepared to spend weeks, months or even years to get it.

OR you can give up some bandwith and download a malicious program to edit your pokemon legitimately. (includes HEX editing to make it as legit as possible)

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Arithmatics said:
EvangelionEX said:
Acenima said:
Is it legitally/legally possible to get 30 IV in all your stats without pokesav?

Be prepared to spend weeks, months or even years to get it.

OR you can give up some bandwith and download a malicious program to edit your pokemon legitimately. (includes HEX editing to make it as legit as possible)

and risk having serious computer virus problem and have the chance to destroy your system and spending time to reformat.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
frankly, who gives a crap?
You are modifying two bytes of a file. Why on earth would you want to go through all that trouble? Do you have too much time on your hands? Just change the damn nature already.

I can't understand why it matters how you get your pokemon, as long as their values are in allowed legal perimeters. Ultimatley, it makes no difference in the real game. You are not creating any unfair advantage. Sure i can play through the game to catch a Giratina, in the hope to find that one nature that matters, or i can simply save myself the time and edit it, for it makes no difference (except, precious hours of my life not going to waste).

every one of your precious pokemon is nothing more then a 263 byte value.
if i can obtain it and it's a matter of time / or me being at an event at a certain time (pikachu colored pichu anyone?) then the editor is superior. How would i ever be able to get me a pikachu colored pichu? Not at all. but i can load the legit .pkm in my pokesav, and boom, i got the real deal. Nobody will ever be able to tell a real one from the one i loaded, since it's an exact copy (of a copy too). So does it matter that i didn't attend this event? I got the valid pokemon, and that's all that matters.

the real chalenge is not so much in the game. I play competetive pokemon with 100% hacked pokemon. Sure enough, they are exactly like you would obtain them in the game, legit moves etc. Except i dont't have to waste half my weekend trying to level up that Leafeon so it learns Leaf Blade. I simply open my editor and make the changes. Boom, now i can spend more time doing actuall battles and trying to better the way i fight. The things i have learned during battle is something i could never learn spending my time trying to level up / breeding pokemon.
And i am telling you, even with hacked pokemon, you have to be damn good to compete against the good guys, the guys that use strategy and not raw power.

Then you're suddenly not limited by what you can obtain anymore, but then it really boils down to how good you are at battling pokemon.

but then again, i read about your mom confiscating your laptop... maybe just forget about the whole thing and be nice to your mommy
smile.gif

and btw, pokesav is no malicious code, it's great stuff.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
rave420 said:
You are modifying two bytes of a file. Why on earth would you want to go through all that trouble? Do you have too much time on your hands? Just change the damn nature already.

I can't understand why it matters how you get your pokemon, as long as their values are in allowed legal perimeters. Ultimatley, it makes no difference in the real game. You are not creating any unfair advantage. Sure i can play through the game to catch a Giratina, in the hope to find that one nature that matters, or i can simply save myself the time and edit it, for it makes no difference (except, precious hours of my life not going to waste).

if i can obtain it and it's a matter of time / or me being at an event at a certain time (pikachu colored pichu anyone?) then the editor is superior. How would i ever be able to get me a pikachu colored pichu? Not at all. but i can load the legit .pkm in my pokesav, and boom, i got the real deal. Nobody will ever be able to tell a real one from the one i loaded, since it's an exact copy (of a copy too). So does it matter that i didn't attend this event? I got the valid pokemon, and that's all that matters.

the real chalenge is not so much in the game. I play competetive pokemon with 100% hacked pokemon. Sure enough, they are exactly like you would obtain them in the game, legit moves etc. Except i dont't have to waste half my weekend trying to level up that Leafeon so it learns Leaf Blade. I simply open my editor and make the changes. Boom, now i can spend more time doing actuall battles and trying to better the way i fight. The things i have learned during battle is something i could never learn spending my time trying to level up / breeding pokemon.
And i am telling you, even with hacked pokemon, you have to be damn good to compete against the good guys, the guys that use strategy and not raw power.

Then you're suddenly not limited by what you can obtain anymore, but then it really boils down to how good you are at battling pokemon.

but then again, i read about your mom confiscating your laptop... maybe just forget about the whole thing and be nice to your mommy
smile.gif

You said you will not spend a weekend just to wait for Leafeon to learn Leaf Blade and hacked it. WHY THAT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA. Any idea that if you just edit the level, you are not EV training and thus you will fall against the same Pokemon EV trained. Get the point? No? Alright, the point is that why play the game if you're going to hack. It's the same way as, since you're going to die someday, why not just die right now? It's faster. You don't have to wait for so many years and get ill.

The entire point is that, you will have to work for something in life. You don't just cheat. Imagine you went for an exam. You cheated and got A star. That's great. But I find that really sad because if you are just going to cheat your life like that, that living in this world is pointless.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EvangelionEX said:
rave420 said:

smile.gif

You said you will not spend a weekend just to wait for Leafeon to learn Leaf Blade and hacked it. WHY THAT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA. Any idea that if you just edit the level, you are not EV training and thus you will fall against the same Pokemon EV trained. Get the point? No? Alright, the point is that why play the game if you're going to hack. It's the same way as, since you're going to die someday, why not just die right now? It's faster. You don't have to wait for so many years and get ill.

The entire point is that, you will have to work for something in life. You don't just cheat. Imagine you went for an exam. You cheated and got A star. That's great. But I find that really sad because if you are just going to cheat your life like that, that living in this world is pointless.

You can edit EV's in pokesav if you didnt know. So i'd assume as someone edit thier pokes they'll edit thier EV's &/ IV. Also, cheating in a video game doesnt translate to him "cheating" in real life.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Use a bunch of rare candies. If you use it you will get the same results with doing battles.
I use that too. But I am a collector, I like gathering pokemon and see moves-evolutions etc etc.

With Pokesav you gain time. Instead of doing battles to earn money to get Iron etc etc I used Pokesav to get a bunch of each and use them on a Pokemon I want to develop. If the stats don't raise anymore I stop, I won't use a tool to raise them illigally high even If I don't use them to fight online.

(The only Pokemon I like from all versions are the first 2 Generations and Riolu-Lucario and that's because of the Smash Bros Game)

Fairytale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
People that *snip all about OMG CHEATING IS THE BAD should just go away
especially since at least 4 out of 5 people on this site do stuff like that

How did someone say so fittingly? "There are timesinks worth the effort. And then, there are bottomless holes for which you should just use magic."
translates to: you can still work and enjoy a game while cheating the obnoxious and extremely tiresome bullshit like getting the right pkmn nature or ivs

TL;DR: EvangelionEX has a dozen screws loose and needs to be slapped with an iron bat

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Fairytale said:

How did someone say so fittingly? "There are timesinks worth the effort. And then, there are bottomless holes for which you should just use magic."
translates to: you can still work and enjoy a game while cheating the obnoxious and extremely tiresome bullshit like getting the right pkmn nature or ivs

TL;DR: EvangelionEX has a dozen screws loose and needs to be slapped with an iron bat

Shut up, noob. Because in this whole thread, only you bunch of *snip that don't care about the right nature or IVs. You just don't understand the game. Get the fuck out of the thread. The reason why I don't cheat is I see NO reason to cheat. Tiresome bullshit like getting the right PKMN nature or IVs? You are downright pathetic. I like to work for my things and not resort to cheating. I can't say the same for you, thus no reason for you to name people like us *snip. 4/5 of the site do that. Is there any prove? SOURCE PLEASE. Don't assume bullshits if you don't have anything to prove your reasoning.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EvangelionEX said:
Fairytale said:

Shut up, noob. Because in this whole thread, only you bunch of *snip that don't care about the right nature or IVs. You just don't understand the game. Get the fuck out of the thread.

FEEDING RARE CANDIES TO POKEMON. Obviously you people JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.

lmfao.
This has gotten too far away from the original topic.
I'll answer your original question.
1)You can soft reset your game until you get the right nature.
2)You can soft reset untill you get a female and breed it with a male who has the desired nature.
3)You could use the code that's part of the cheatdatabase which allows you to change Natures by pressing L or R triggers.
4)You could Pokesav the desired nature onto your pokemon.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Jump_0 said:
EvangelionEX said:
Fairytale said:

Shut up, noob. Because in this whole thread, only you bunch of *snip that don't care about the right nature or IVs. You just don't understand the game. Get the fuck out of the thread.

FEEDING RARE CANDIES TO POKEMON. Obviously you people JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.

lmfao.
This has gotten too far away from the original topic.

That is because people like Fairytale started coming into the thread, and instead of giving constructive suggestions to my ACTUAL questions, they went blabbling about I am wrong about not cheating and they are right.

Well, thanks. I appreciate it. Pokesav, I did try before but now I stopped completely because I want to work for things like I said. I can't say for you guys but that's just me. Yeah, I soft-reseted and got Adamant.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe you should ask for this topic to be closed now that your question has been answered.
I can predict that future posts will be to disscuss whether or not pokesav/codes are better than ingame trail and error, which is pointlesss and off topic.

SynnFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best thing to do is to play through the game first, then worry about breeding a pokemon for competitive battling.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4