Hacking Pokemon Black and White Skins for Acekard 2i

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I would let people know that I've made Pokemon Black and White skins using the logos only but they look pretty sweet on the DS.

You can download the:

Pokemon Black Version Here

Pokemon White Version Here

***I've already achieved awards for the Black version, this has motivated me to make more skins!!!****

You can request some skins but It'll have to be something good and something that'll I'll like aswelll
wink.gif

NOTE: I'm currently studying for my GCSE's which are pretty big exams in the UK but I'll try and find some spare time to make skins
wink.gif

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Oh good I must say this is an impressive skin! Theank you you dont really get many good quality skins for acekards from what ive seen
frown.gif
could you do a greay fox one maybe (MGS) you know hte old grey fox from mgs one with a white background?

S

solarsaturn9

I don't know if anyone has told you... but your skins are backwards.... the one that you wrote "Black" on in English is actually the logo for Pokemon White, vice-versa...

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone for the awesome comments
biggrin.gif
and great to hear it works on Wood R4 (Since it is based on the Acekard firmware
smile.gif
)

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4Liam said:
Oh good I must say this is an impressive skin! Theank you you dont really get many good quality skins for acekards from what ive seen
frown.gif
could you do a greay fox one maybe (MGS) you know hte old grey fox from mgs one with a white background?

Thanks
smile.gif
So you want the old grey fox from MGS? by that do you mean "Metal Gear Solid"? Sorry don't play that many Playstation games. But I would be able to make a skin for you some time soon and release it on NDStheme for everyone to use
smile.gif
. That's just the way I roll, lol
tongue.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
solarsaturn9 said:
I don't know if anyone has told you... but your skins are backwards.... the one that you wrote "Black" on in English is actually the logo for Pokemon White, vice-versa...

agreed. got me boggled also. :/

???? = White
???? = Black

(if you guys can't seen the kana, ignore that last bit)

Chaos Rush

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tajio said:
I thought I would let people know that I've made Pokemon Black and White skins using the logos only but they look pretty sweet on the DS.

You can download the:

Pokemon Black Version Here

Pokemon White Version Here

***I've already achieved awards for the Black version, this has motivated me to make more skins!!!****

You can request some skins but It'll have to be something good and something that'll I'll like aswelll
wink.gif

NOTE: I'm currently studying for my GCSE's which are pretty big exams in the UK but I'll try and find some spare time to make skins
wink.gif
The skins have incorrect names. The one where it says, "BLACK" is actually the logo for Pokemon White, and the one where it says, "WHITE" is actually the logo for Pokemon Black.

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wow lol, you're pretty lazy.. I'm sure we told you in the other thread that the skins were wrong, and then you make another thread to show them off..

tajio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
obito said:
Wow lol, you're pretty lazy.. I'm sure we told you in the other thread that the skins were wrong, and then you make another thread to show them off..

You caught me lol, yes I am lazy, I most of my work I do not fix or correct things (Unless it's a client work) I'm just a lazy bas*ard
rolleyes.gif

And yeah my Japanese reading skills is bad.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif

How can you be so very proud of work you know has major flaws? I'm not absconding you, I just don't understand it. I don't understand how anyone who considers themself an artist, especially by profession, can be satisfied AND proud about their work despite being aware it is imperfect and fixable. I assure you, you won't lose your awards and votes by fixing your skins' logos (though the skins will go temporarily offline while queued for an admin to approve your changed files).

closedeyes.gif

People have advised you that these skins were incorrectly labeled because, aside from that, they are rather nicely made and quite usable.. but when there's one significant thing that annoys people about a user interface (or functional art) that they cannot fix on their own, and you refuse to fix it, that's amateur.

mellow.gif

Granted, I know three of my four Acekard skins on NDSThemes that have calendars, have imperfect calendars because I didn't know/realize the standard was six weeks rather than five. I haven't yet fixed the calendars on those skins because I don't personally use them anymore and it isn't often that there are six weeks in a given month. But I'm not promoting them either, nor is graphic art my profession.

Now if I could just figure out why (at least in AKAIO) my BRS skin displays highlighted text (such as in the cheat menu) as white even though I have specifically defined it to be black. Then I'd be satisfied that I've done my best.
sleep.gif

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TC why not get someone to make you English logo's to use with those skins ,from the HGSS hacks i know Romruto made some awesome logo's

Pip_X

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I edited the custom.ini to:

[user name]
x = 45
y = 6
color = 0x7fff
show = 1
w = 20
h = 10

y value is changed from 10 to 6 to make it align with the graphic...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf