crazyaznkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
crazyaznkid said:
hey i read through a lot of this forum but i'm still having problems getting my pokemon white v7 prepatched to work with the cheats
i'm using Wood r4 on an original R4 so everything should be working but none of the cheats seem to work, i can select them and load the game and everything but they don't alter it in anyway, help?

Um... Wood for Pokemon?

yeah, the firmware, i couldn't get it to run on YSMenu so i switched firmwares

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
crazyaznkid said:
Fishaman P said:
crazyaznkid said:
hey i read through a lot of this forum but i'm still having problems getting my pokemon white v7 prepatched to work with the cheats
i'm using Wood r4 on an original R4 so everything should be working but none of the cheats seem to work, i can select them and load the game and everything but they don't alter it in anyway, help?

Um... Wood for Pokemon?

Yeah, which firmware? WoodR4 or Wood for Pokemon?

crazyaznkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
crazyaznkid said:
Fishaman P said:
crazyaznkid said:

Um... Wood for Pokemon?

oh, i uhm woodR4 i guess, i wasn't aware there was a wood for pokemon, i just downloaded the latest kernel of WoodR4 and used it

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
crazyaznkid said:
Fishaman P said:
crazyaznkid said:
Fishaman P said:
crazyaznkid said:

Um... Wood for Pokemon?

oh, i uhm woodR4 i guess, i wasn't aware there was a wood for pokemon, i just downloaded the latest kernel of WoodR4 and used it
Make sure you updated the cheat database from cheats.gbatemp.net. It has entries for translations of Pokemon B/W. The patch changes the game ID but it should be included in the latest cheat DB like I said.

crazyaznkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um... Wood for Pokemon?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Make sure you updated the cheat database from cheats.gbatemp.net. It has entries for translations of Pokemon B/W. The patch changes the game ID but it should be included in the latest cheat DB like I said.
[/quote]
yeah i just downloaded the new urcheat.dat edited it for the patches and switched over to Wood for pokemon and now my cheats work smile.gif thanks a bunch, sick theme btw, props to Nicash

EDIT: question, my friend has an R4 SDHC and i've been trying to get pokemon white to work on his r4 but since its a clone the software isnt as good and other firmwares aren't as compatible, any help would really be appreciated

crazyaznkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
Tell your friend to get a better cart. R4's go for under $10 easy these days.
I have told him but he's too cheap to buy a new one (you'd figure 5 bucks is totally worth all the games he downloads) so i figured i'd check to see if anyone had other firmware solutions

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Snakethesniper said:
Hey guys, quick question here.
Using v7 english patch(english names) and Rudolph's v4 patch, there's still problems with the random wifi?
Depends on the version your using. If your using black, i can see why, since it is a bad dumpage. Or.. you havent renamed your team. they need to have a nickname, not cheated, no cheats on etc.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
jesusomende said:

I got this website that the name of all the pokemon in eglish
(Well its a french website)

http://www.p-pokemon.com/pokemon/1098-List...-de-la-5G-.html
yeahno. That looks the same as that one pic I've seen. Also, I'm pretty sure that #612 'Haxorus' isn't the official Americanization.
Like Big N would WANT anything named HAX or related to hacking or even HINTING to it XD

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
jesusomende said:

I got this website that the name of all the pokemon in eglish
(Well its a french website)

http://www.p-pokemon.com/pokemon/1098-List...-de-la-5G-.html
yeahno. That looks the same as that one pic I've seen. Also, I'm pretty sure that #612 'Haxorus' isn't the official Americanization.
Like Big N would WANT anything named HAX or related to hacking or even HINTING to it XD

I don't think its hacking as in editing ROMs, but hacking as in swinging an axe.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
I don't think its hacking as in editing ROMs, but hacking as in swinging an axe.
Yes, but Big N KNOWS the internet. And they take anything not fully under their control offensive. XD
Also, sup Kazo
tongue.gif

thetorsoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having issues with xDeltaGUI, anyone got a fix yet?

Scratch that. I got it working. I have another question though. When nicknaming a Pokemon or using the Keyboard, there are a lot of blank spaces on the character pages. Are those just regular spaces? Or something my DS can't read? Secondly, the "English to Japanese" keyboard part, how does that work? I was thinking it's like Pinyin for Chinese, but I dunno about Japanese. (And if someone could link me to a dictionary to use that perhaps?)

Thanks.

loco365

Trophies
XP
thetorsoboy said:
Having issues with xDeltaGUI, anyone got a fix yet?

Scratch that. I got it working. I have another question though. When nicknaming a Pokemon or using the Keyboard, there are a lot of blank spaces on the character pages. Are those just regular spaces? Or something my DS can't read? Secondly, the "English to Japanese" keyboard part, how does that work? I was thinking it's like Pinyin for Chinese, but I dunno about Japanese. (And if someone could link me to a dictionary to use that perhaps?)

Thanks.
Your DS will read the characters- they're build in the game. As for the English-Japanese keyboard, if you put in the letters "Y" and "A", you'll get ? (ya).

thetorsoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, thanks.

If I have the patch with the Japanese names, and patch to English names, will all my caught Pokemon's names change? Or will they stay Japanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: