• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JiN1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone having trouble using xDelta GUI.exe follow this little tutorial and error code by me..

Unhandled Exception : Your patch and rom and xDelta GUI.exe, xDelta.exe aren't in the same folder. You must place all of them in the folder for it to work properly, I figured this out myself.

Failed to initialize properly : You need to install Microsoft Framework, the latest version. Simply Google Microsoft Framework, download and install it. Simple as that.

Well, that's all folks. If I haven't solved your answer, please let me know what your problem is. Thank-you and enjoy!

Posted by the patch leaders themselves.

Version 1 of the patch (They are now out of beta, this IS NOT Beta v1!!!!)

Code:
Pokemon Black - http://www.mediafire.com/?efolnibod8c81ph

Code:
Pokemon White - http://www.mediafire.com/?4i6e4yw70alpjju

These are the latest English patches as of September 28th, 2010. It also is prepatched with the EXP patch.

Enjoy, and please feel free to make contributions.

EDIT : Is it me, or is something wrong here? I loaded up Official v1 on Akaio 1.7.1, can't use any battle commands. Fight doesn't appear, and I can't enter my bag. What the.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
I'm using DSTT Betav3 Patched rom.
Will i need to change the infolib and extinfo...again...to play Official v1 patch?
Just use my patch, its in New Logo spoiler tab. It right next to (Provided by darkspirit456) on first page of this thread
smile.gif
it has ext+info for official v1 ^.^ no need to change ID

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
Hey I don't know if you aware of this bug or not but the move Little by Little does not display the name at all when accessing the move during battle.
Yeah, that bug has been recognized and is under the known issues on my first post.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey everyone, especially you m3 real users! i know this is off topic but if you were like me and bricked your dsi for the m3 with the firmware update then the latest m3 real firmware update is available! go to this website (http://www.handheldsources.net/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html) and get the latest F_CORE.dat and SYSTEM files/folders and update your m3i! happy hacking from your little friend!
yaynds.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
hey everyone, especially you m3 real users! i know this is off topic but if you were like me and bricked your dsi for the m3 with the firmware update then the latest m3 real firmware update is available! go to this website (http://www.handheldsources.net/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html) and get the latest F_CORE.dat and SYSTEM files/folders and update your m3i! happy hacking from your little friend!
yaynds.gif
And why must you post this here?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
leeday100196 said:
yaynds.gif
I had the exact same question
unsure.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leeday100196 said:
hey guys im playing b/w with this patch now, IT'S AWESOME!!!!!! THANK YOU SPENSTAR!
yaynds.gif
My M3 has never had any problems with these games! now its working on my non-japanese DSi, which is awesome!
Congratz! Hope you enjoy the game!
biggrin.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Oh sweet the Trainer Names are translated.
And anyone wanting to contribute get NitroExplorer and go down to PP.org
I'm gonna help do abit of translating.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spenstar said:
FireGrey said:
leeday100196 said:
yaynds.gif
I had the exact same question
unsure.gif
I posted this here cuz i cant make my own posts yet besides cuz im a newbie no one will look at my posts outside of another post...got it?
rolleyes.gif

LCampoy8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i finally can go in to the union room but for some reason it seems like it wont connect online because the wifi bar is on red (im still inside the union room). Online work for everything else and so does c-gear, does anyone know whats wrong?

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having no problems at all and the new logo looks badass
im using desmume and for the save problem just export and import the raw save file everytime
first save in the game then export it

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Black, old logo, the V1 patch on a clean rom, has the no exp issue, even on the updated DSONEi ds1patch.dat, with the unpatched rom, you'd see the exp, but gain none(prior to updated ds1patch.dat), this time with the V1 patch, the battle immediately ends after the opponent faints, no mention of exp. I hope it's just happening to me, and is an isolated issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol