JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Action Replay Code used to find these debug pokemon

Notice: Catching ANY of the following WILL Corrupt your save file.
EDIT: The ONLY one of any of these pokemon I have found you can catch is MissingNo. but it requires you to have an open spot in your party.

Wild Pokemon Modifier press Select for 649 Master Balls (Pokedex ID) and 100 Ultra Balls (Level) Hold R well walking around in grass to encrounter your selected pokemon
94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
00018D20 02890001
00018D24 00640002
D0000000 00000000
94000130 FEFF0000
B2000024 00000000
DA000000 00018D26
D7000000 00036B06
D3000000 00000000
B2000024 00000000
DA000000 00018D22
D7000000 00036B04
D3000000 00000000
B2000024 00000000
D9000000 00036B04
C0000000 0000002F
D6000000 00036B04
D2000000 00000000
I also used PokeGen to edit how many master balls I was holding, so I could find all of these pokemon.
MissingNo.
Uo2FG.png

Pokemon ID 650
oYPt1.png

Pokemon ID 651
Nnsi6.png

Pokemon ID 652 (It has the same sprite has 650 but has an actual name)
qHols.png

Pokemon ID 653 (This one is named Brycen Man and is the gender male)
kElWj.png

Pokemon ID 654 (It's a HUGE robot tyranitar named M. V)
aZ6sB.png

Pokemon ID 655 (It's M. V2 how knew there's a V2 the irony)
qAhq3.png

Pokemon ID 656 (It's full name is Trans. Machine but to me it looks like a Time Machine)
z1ZZm.png

Pokemon ID 657 (It's a pair of female legs named Scene OL and is the gender female)
A5eNz.png

Pokemon ID 658 (It's name Puppet and I tried this one twice because this is just plain freaky)
klQGN.png

Pokemon ID 659 (It had the ability Pressure, no gender, looks like the evolution of Puppet, and I think it's a legendary)
mBfmh.png

Pokemon ID 660 (It's a child robot? Named F-00 or F-OO I wasn't paying attention because my mind is dead about now)
yLHhI.png

Pokemon ID 661 (It's named Demon and reminds me of Wario from the Mario series a little bit)
aamTv.png

Pokemon ID 662 (I have no clue anymore)
C8LWx.png

Pokemon ID 663 (It's the other wall I guess)
77ahO.png

Pokemon ID 664 (A target maybe?)
FCEew.png

Pokemon ID 665
Same as Pokemond ID 664 but is named Set U2

Pokemon ID 666 (Atarget set on the ground?)
nlsIa.png

Pokemon ID 667-Pokemon ID 679 are all the same set thing

Pokemon ID 680 (Hey look a second UFO)
IUqiW.png

Pokemon ID 681 (a second Scene OL)
MyO54.png

Pokemon ID 682 (the evolution of F-00/F-OO? F-002/F-OO2)
j71gM.png

Pokemon ID 683 (finally another trainer)
fEtXy.png

Pokemon ID 684 (a fancy smeargle named Double 2, there was no Double 1 though...)
SdsrB.png

Pokemon ID 685 (an actually egg unlike the "Egg" from earlier that had the UFO/UFO 2 sprite)
ZCwTw.png

Pokemon ID 686 (manaphy egg it had the ability Pressure)
4kVJv.png

Pokemon ID 687-Pokemon ID 709 were all Unknowns with broken names.

Pokemon ID 710-65535
Crashed

If anybody wants a save state for one of the pokemon just ask.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you know most of the weird stuff is used in Pokewood? That's why they are there in the first place. Kind of interesting to see you can actually fight them. Too bad cathing one will corrupt your save tho, I would totally add a Mecha Tyranitar to my team :( (probably because they don't have any seen-from-behind sprites)

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you know most of the weird stuff is used in Pokewood? That's why they are there in the first place. Kind of interesting to see you can actually fight them. Too bad cathing one will corrupt your save tho, I would totally add a Mecha Tyranitar to my team :( (probably because they don't have any seen-from-behind sprites)
I would love to catch and use any of these but, after the pokedex entry is added your save is corrupted saddly the way around this would be making a code for a FULLY completed pokedex i.e. not just 1-649 I mean 0-709.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would love to catch and use any of these but, after the pokedex entry is added your save is corrupted saddly the way around this would be making a code for a FULLY completed pokedex i.e. not just 1-649 I mean 0-709.
So that's the problem, huh. Then again, what would happen once you send them out, considering they have no sprite? More crashes? Invisible pokés?

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So that's the problem, huh. Then again, what would happen once you send them out, considering they have no sprite? More crashes? Invisible pokés?
The PokeDex wouldn't break or anything like that it would allow you to catch all of those pokemon because the it can only display 1-649.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What I meant was, if you use those pokes in a fight, ignoring the dex issue for the moment, what would happen? (hypothetically)

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I meant was, if you use those pokes in a fight, ignoring the dex issue for the moment, what would happen? (hypothetically)
No clue but I would guess this: They would work like normal pokemon because just about all of them have custom crys, fully animated, few have abilitys,and some have evolutions but they either they only know Pound or have Mew's move set and I cannot find out what moves they learn/know over all of their levels without a pokemon party slot 1 modifier or a full 0-709 complete PokeDex code.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
While I dislike current Pokemon games, I love stuff like this. Debug menus, hidden sprites, beta versions, etc...

I found a site about this kind of stuff specifically but I can't manage to find it again. :(

Reactions: 1 person

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I dislike current Pokemon games, I love stuff like this. Debug menus, hidden sprites, beta versions, etc...

I found a site about this kind of stuff specifically but I can't manage to find it again. :(
I like debug anything in general and this is just something I was able to find and it wasn't just sprites and animations I also found custom crys but saddly I can record any of them, any suggestions of a method to grab the sounds of their crys?

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MissingNO lives! ...and apparently he has huge evolution tree. :blink:
Saddly he can't evolve into any of these but sometimes on a rare occurrence you can find a MissngNo. that evolves into a Bulbasaur because all of the pokemon I found are seperate from most one another except for a few other them that can evolve.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Saddly he can't evolve into any of these but sometimes on a rare occurrence you can find a MissngNo. that evolves into a Bulbasaur because all of the pokemon I found are seperate from most one another except for a few other them that can evolve.
That was a joke... but it's not funny when you explain it... :unsure:

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was a joke... but it's not funny when you explain it... :unsure:
True, but I just realized something in the next Pokemon games (since there are multible robotic Pokemon in this one hidden within' the game) are we going to be able to battle robotic versions of random Pokemon?

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be hilarious to find a way to use those online and mess up everyone's save.
in a mean sort of way.

Reactions: 2 people

JDawg147

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be hilarious to find a way to use those online and mess up everyone's save.
in a mean sort of way.
Saddly, they would also have to hack for it to try and save the entry in the pokedex and also some of these Pokemon Trans. Machine, Monster, and M. V2 for explain are extremely powerful and could be spawned with a party slot 1 modifier [hint hint] and battled with on Wi-Fi and I'd love to test it but somebody needs to make a modifier for that to happen...

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

I like debug anything in general and this is just something I was able to find and it wasn't just sprites and animations I also found custom crys but saddly I can record any of them, any suggestions of a method to grab the sounds of their crys?

If you have a microphone, you can try Vocaroo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol