tongue.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ash's female friend clothes arnt skimpy enough, and now he seems to have a gay fanboy of his following him around

N4RU70 FR34K said:
Ash's eyes look more animeish, and I didn't see Team Rocket
ohnoes.png
dont worry first ep: team rocketz will attempt to steal pikachuz but one of the people they meet will cause massive damage to what ever random crap team rocketz bought from acme corp and free pikachuz, then pikachuz will fry everything and send team rocketz packing *(until next episode which they will do the exact same thing again)*

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Iris is so moe and cute, she also looks her age, and Dento is a bishie not my cup of tea. Ash is still there which although it's a very bad sign, there may be hope for the series if it's done right.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
ash's female friend clothes arnt skimpy enough, and now he seems to have a gay fanboy of his following him around

N4RU70 FR34K said:
Ash's eyes look more animeish, and I didn't see Team Rocket
ohnoes.png
dont worry first ep: team rocketz will attempt to steal pikachuz but one of the people they meet will cause massive damage to what ever random crap team rocketz bought from acme corp and free pikachuz, then pikachuz will fry everything and send team rocketz packing *(until next episode which they will do the exact same thing again)*
Great, now I don't have to watch the entire season.

But, what about the 2 episodes where they have to team up to take down something else? When will they take place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp