Hacking Pokemon Battle Revolution

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it helps, I'm pretty sure the Cyclo supports DS-to-Wii connectivity. I don't think any other flashcarts do. Worse comes to worse, if you have a legit copy and another DS (like a DS Lite or Phat and a DSi), you can just trade Pokemon from the flashcart to the legit card and transfer them to the Wii then.

Trigger_Happy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe RIGHT NOW the only cards able to do this are...

- AceKard RPG
- CycloDS
- G6

Hopefully if the WoodRPG feature that allows Wii Connectivity is passed on and works on the AceKard 2.1, you will be able to connect. But right now there's connecting, recognizing, and freezing.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Trigger_Happy said:

- AceKard RPG
- CycloDS
- G6

Hopefully if the WoodRPG feature that allows Wii Connectivity is passed on and works on the AceKard 2.1, you will be able to connect. But right now there's connecting, recognizing, and freezing.

Works in AKAIO so AKRPG and AK2/AK2i

Hypershad12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Trigger_Happy said:

- AceKard RPG
- CycloDS
- G6

Works in AKAIO so AKRPG and AK2/AK2i
How?
unsure.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Normmatt said:
arcy said:
what? is that a hint that the next firmware/loader will support wii to ds connectivity?!

It has for awhile now, but no public release yet
tongue.gif

i am always tempted to spread that out
tongue.gif

but is better you do it yourself
LOL

so this is no longer a valid comparison point between ak and cyclo
tongue.gif

GOOD JOB

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully AKAIO 1.5 will come out soon. I wonder what new features it is going to have!! Normmatt barely tells us anything whats going to happen in 1.5.

arcy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
technically, since there is no public release of DS-Wii connectivity for the Acekard 2i, we can't include it in that list just yet. No public release could mean a handful of things such as not all games are compatible (pokemon battle revolution, pokemon ranch, final fantasy crystal chronicles, etc)

what I am interested in though is that with the new firmware, our dsi's now load up a game id as the cartridge. For games such as the original Transformers where you have to go to a download station to download additional content with the original cart inserted, is it possible to emulate? Another example is Animal Crossing Wild World where you can transfer your character to the Wii version. Currently not even the CycloDS can emulate it (I have both flashcarts)

still, why no public release of wii to ds connectivity?

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
arcy said:
what I am interested in though is that with the new firmware, our dsi's now load up a game id as the cartridge. For games such as the original Transformers where you have to go to a download station to download additional content with the original cart inserted, is it possible to emulate? Another example is Animal Crossing Wild World where you can transfer your character to the Wii version. Currently not even the CycloDS can emulate it (I have both flashcarts)

The wii connectivity fix is just for pokemon games.

arcy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pendor said:
arcy said:

The wii connectivity fix is just for pokemon games.

what's your source [link]? with no public release for the Acekard 2i wii-ds connectivity, its all speculation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==