Misc Pokemon b2 question europe events on japanese version

Rokumaru7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My question is:i live in europe and i'd like to know if a japanese pokemon black 2 can get wi fi events when they are running on europe.
Sorry if i wrote somethong wrong, i'm not english. :P

Thanks,
Rokumaru7

loco365

Trophies
XP
You'll get events depending on the region of the game you're playing. If it's a Japanese copy of the game, you'll get Japanese events. If it's a European version (Which isn't out yet), you'll get European events. Regardless of where you are accessing the internet.

Reactions: 1 person

Rokumaru7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But when i try to get events on my japanese pokemon black2 it says that there were no gifts to be found.to get events i go to mystery gift --receive gift--get via nintendo wfc--and then that no gifts message appears.am i doing something wrong?

loco365

Trophies
XP
But when i try to get events on my japanese pokemon black2 it says that there were no gifts to be found.to get events i go to mystery gift --receive gift--get via nintendo wfc--and then that no gifts message appears.am i doing something wrong?
That just means that Nintendo/Pokemon of Japan/Whoever is responsible for events are not distributing anything right now.

Reactions: 1 person

Rokumaru7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was almost sure that now there were ocurring japanese events.thats why i thought that the game saying that there were no gifts was strange :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-