Pokemon b2 question europe events on japanese version

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Rokumaru7, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Rokumaru7
    OP

Newcomer Rokumaru7 Newbie

Portugal
    My question is:i live in europe and i'd like to know if a japanese pokemon black 2 can get wi fi events when they are running on europe.
    Sorry if i wrote somethong wrong, i'm not english. :P

Thanks,
    Rokumaru7

2. loco365

Member loco365 GBAtemp Guru

You'll get events depending on the region of the game you're playing. If it's a Japanese copy of the game, you'll get Japanese events. If it's a European version (Which isn't out yet), you'll get European events. Regardless of where you are accessing the internet.

1 person likes this.
  3. Rokumaru7
    OP

Portugal
    But when i try to get events on my japanese pokemon black2 it says that there were no gifts to be found.to get events i go to mystery gift --receive gift--get via nintendo wfc--and then that no gifts message appears.am i doing something wrong?

4. loco365

Member loco365 GBAtemp Guru

That just means that Nintendo/Pokemon of Japan/Whoever is responsible for events are not distributing anything right now.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rokumaru7
    OP

Portugal
    I was almost sure that now there were ocurring japanese events.thats why i thought that the game saying that there were no gifts was strange :P