Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
golden realm said:
Does anybody know why after press start to access title menu -new games, mystery gift etc, the title menu not appear?
anyway I using pokemon black
tested with desmume it seems fine but with nogba it doesn't show the title menu

dude your game is messed up if you can't even get the title screen. It's screwed up by someone who probably tried patching it and failed maybe. Get a better game. look for the v5 translation prepatched.

mikau86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I don't know if this is the correct place for asking this, but using English patch V5 the game crashes with a blue screen with japanesse letters as soon as I enter to the first battle at subway battle. I don't know if this has been asked before (I supose so) but there are a lot of pages before and I can't read all of them! There's any way or AR to fix this trouble?

game2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Nathos said:
game2009 said:
I can't enter the first code for some reason.
it's missing two 0's. that was my fault lol. just add the two 0s and you should be fine.
I already found the correct code a few pages back. It's just that I didn't bring this up earlier... Still, thanks!

However, the code isn't working for me for some reason. I'm thinking of waiting for the English version instead, and not to mention a better computer...

Scarr

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys I'm in DIRE need of help.

I've tried EVERYTHING possible to get this working and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried the v2, 4 and 5 patches all on CLEAN ROMS; White AND Black. I tried NO$GBA and Desume to no avail. I honestly have no idea how every else is getting theirs to save.

In NO$GBA:

I've tried to save state and load state, the game either crashes or completely freezes. I don't even EVER get the option to save normally because the bottom half of the screen is a weird blue after SO many combinations, it's impossible for me to save normally.

In NO$ZOOMER:

I've tried to save state and load state and it SEEMS to work but whenever I load state it just acts like it resets and I'm back to square one with no data. I also can't save normally either, as in I can't EVER fucking click on the bottom half of the screen out of battle to save or anything like that!

I have spent 3 FUCKING hours trying to fix this and I'm exhausted. It's so disheartening to see everyone solve their issue and I'm stuck here, ESPECIALLY since I'm VERY computer literate.
Someone please be my savior!

Vasto Lorde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Scarr said:
Guys I'm in DIRE need of help.

I've tried EVERYTHING possible to get this working and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried the v2, 4 and 5 patches all on CLEAN ROMS; White AND Black. I tried NO$GBA and Desume to no avail. I honestly have no idea how every else is getting theirs to save.

In NO$GBA:

I've tried to save state and load state, the game either crashes or completely freezes. I don't even EVER get the option to save normally because the bottom half of the screen is a weird blue after SO many combinations, it's impossible for me to save normally.

In NO$ZOOMER:

I've tried to save state and load state and it SEEMS to work but whenever I load state it just acts like it resets and I'm back to square one with no data. I also can't save normally either, as in I can't EVER fucking click on the bottom half of the screen out of battle to save or anything like that!

I have spent 3 FUCKING hours trying to fix this and I'm exhausted. It's so disheartening to see everyone solve their issue and I'm stuck here, ESPECIALLY since I'm VERY computer literate.
Someone please be my savior!
try this:
CODEhttp://rapidshare.com/files/288761843/NO_Zoomer_2.3.0.2.rar

PS:Sorry Mods
i'm not sure we can post download links here or not, but if cannot then plz do tell me and i'll remove the link

Vasto Lorde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Scarr said:
It still doesn't work.

I can't save in-game or load with states.
you need to save slot 1st and reset, then it will appear in saveslot folder then you copy that file and save in battery and rename it example:
XXXXXXWhite-01.2010.10.13.01.18.23.SAV---->XXXXXXX.SAV
if you can't then i'll upload my nozoomer for you but it'll be white version
if you got balck version, you just have to rename the XXXXXwhite.nds--------> into XXXXXXXblack.nds

YoUnGbUcK-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone please make a video of this because i AM saving but there is no sav file in any of my folders and i don't understand the instructions given here as to how to write a sav. So i would really appreciate if someone makes a video detailing the method via youtube, If anyone does i'll sub them. Thanks in advance.
yaywii.gif

Shadow_it

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YoUnGbUcK-X said:
Can someone please make a video of this because i AM saving but there is no sav file in any of my folders and i don't understand the instructions given here as to how to write a sav. So i would really appreciate if someone makes a video detailing the method via youtube, If anyone does i'll sub them. Thanks in advance.
yaywii.gif
Watch This Video It Tells You How To Save

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkYIV9RaX40

YoUnGbUcK-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shadow_it said:
YoUnGbUcK-X said:
yaywii.gif

Watch This Video It Tells You How To Save

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkYIV9RaX40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkYIV9RaX40[/url]

Thanks i'll watch the video and sub
yaywii.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit @ Nov 18 2010, 08:50 PM)
my b/w works. try my no$gba.

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?47y3mmsum7v4wks]http://www.mediafire.com/?47y3mmsum7v4wks[/url]

tell me, if it works. It has the battery file to both version included.

...just ignore the other save files; I was too lazy to remove them.
k thanks i'll also try this.

venomoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr ET said:
Oh dear, I find myself enjoying the game with no crashes and saving perfectly until I stumble upon a "freeze" as you could kinda call it that makes the "FIGHT" button or any other buttons unable to access (the word "FIGHT" also disappears) while the Pokemon that are battling are still in motion with the music playing -_-.

Screenshot:
2gxgy21.jpg

I thought I would post here cuz this might have been already fixed
ohmy.gif

Anyone know a solution?

Are you using no$zoomer to play BW? I had the same problem as you but using just no$gba 2.6 to play with the fix-all cheat gave me no fight freezes. Hope it works out for you as well.

Zayin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello people. I'm desperate
frown.gif
. I'm using Pokemon White v.6 with the following code on no$gba 2.6a, without using no$zoomer at all, and running on my computer. Everything works fine, except the random freeze that especially happens at the start of a battle (no fight button). I'm stuck at Helix tower where we need to fight 4 Plasmas in a row because it always crashes at the 3rd battle. Please help, thanks!!!

52004EA0 E8BD01F0
02004EA0 EAFFF25C
E2001800 0000005C
E92D4008 E3A00000
E3A0150E E2811A06
E5810B44 EA5FE9F2
E59F4034 E59F5034
E5845000 E59F4020
E5945000 E59F601C
E1550006 03A05001
05C4500A 03A05000
E1445DB4 E8BD01F0
EA000D95 02180C80
28AAFF1F 037FBFE0
EAA01606 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Zayin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, I decided to try Desmume and it works perfectly so far and no AR code is required. The music during battles is a tad weird (it goes faster and slower alternatively), but who cares, and maybe changing the options will make it work.

For the newbs, just copy your ".SAV" in the BATTERY folder into the Desmume folder, then rename it to ".dsv". Yay!
biggrin.gif

chip211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is NO NEED to use desmume ( if it runs slow for you) just ask someone to post the LONG action replay codes and should work for you

i had them but now i dont know why i erased them

Mr.Snutch

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys, i was playing Pkmn White when i got to the part where professor araragi showed me the Pkmn Center
i went to the PC *Pkmn Center's PC* to check the Pokemon i caught after i clicked ??????????? *idk the english translation*
i got this ????????????????????? *Translation:a error has occured please turn off the power*
i'm using the Pkmn White [J] Patched version and i'm using this code for the fix....
Code:
52004EA0 E8BD01F0
02004EA0 EAFFF25C
E2001800 0000005C
E92D4008 E3A00000
E3A0150E E2811A06
E5810B44 EA5FE9F2
E59F4034 E59F5034
E5845000 E59F4020
E5945000 E59F601C
E1550006 03A05001
05C4500A 03A05000
E1445DB4 E8BD01F0
EA000D95 02180C80
28AAFF1F 037FBFE0
EAA01606 00000000
D2000000 00000000
idk why this is happening to me but i thought maybe you guys know a fix for this...
and btw idk who's code i'm using i can't remember...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...