Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got a quwestion to no$gba fix
i patched my clean rom with the official v1 english patch, but now when I start my patched rom, with the code, the screen remains black after pressing start at the start screen.

beta 2 etc worked fine for me but something´s not right with the v1, i think?

Lawliet L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It makes no Difference Dude, i've only found 1 or 2 translated things until now in the entire Game. (4 Gym Leaders defeated.)
Don't know where somthing should be translated.
You wont understand the Story anyway all of it is in Japan.

All praise these English patched Versions, but for 1 or 2 Sentences i do not need a silly patch.

I play the Game through in Japan Version and i will take more time for the English when its out.

tyb_antarnusa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokeindopedia.mxhoste.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
Lawliet L said:
It makes no Difference Dude, i've only found 1 or 2 translated things until now in the entire Game. (4 Gym Leaders defeated.)

All praise these English patched Versions, but for 1 or 2 Sentences i do not need a silly patch.

I play the Game through in Japan Version and i will take more time for the English when its out.
Same with me. Better just play the clean Japanese or wait for the English version out.

Vaan red

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Lawliet L said:

At least it's something.It's not just 1 or 2 sentences a lot of atacks and battle names has been translated.The english patch helps a lot. For instance: if you go to the guy on Hyunn city that asks to see a pokemon of certain type to give you a berry, you'll see which type he wants.
On topic, so Mastermind_x, did the SEPTEMBERFEST start already? lol

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
Vaan red said:
Lawliet L said:

At least it's something.It's not just 1 or 2 sentences a lot of atacks and battle names has been translated.The english patch helps a lot. For instance: if you go to the guy on Hyunn city that asks to see a pokemon of certain type to give you a berry, you'll see which type he wants.
No right now its time for Octoberfest.lol
biggrin.gif

Lawliet L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Vaan red said:
Lawliet L said:

Attacks and battle names? It's all on Japan in my rom, maybe i've found a really bad patched Version...
don't know which version you do have, but its all Jap. on mine.
rolleyes.gif

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lawliet L said:
Vaan red said:
Lawliet L said:

Attacks and battle names? It's all on Japan in my rom, maybe i've found a really bad patched Version...
rolleyes.gif
The current translated patch sometimes requires you to change the 5th menu option to make it English. And yes, only a bit of the storyline is done so far, but from what I have heard and seen, a lot of the battle, menu, items and such have been translated. If changing the option doesn't work, you must have gotten the patch from an outside source. Or you messed up big time. xP

Lawliet L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
DarkenX said:
Lawliet L said:
Vaan red said:
Lawliet L said:

rolleyes.gif
The current translated patch sometimes requires you to change the 5th menu option to make it English. And yes, only a bit of the storyline is done so far, but from what I have heard and seen, a lot of the battle, menu, items and such have been translated. If changing the option doesn't work, you must have gotten the patch from an outside source. Or you messed up big time. xP

I see, that thing i got was really some sort of crap,
hate2.gif
downloaded the Patch from here and really here is something translated.
yaynds.gif

Maybee i'll start from the beginning with a good patched version. Only thing left is the Safe fix.
wink.gif

Hope it comes up soon.

Guess all we can do is wait and hope that Mastermind_X will findd something.

Jaden.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well Mastermind, i've some information for you.

I opened White on no$gba 2.6a Debug Version, well i closed it and a 512KB Save File appeared on Battery Folder, ( I didn't play anything or it was there by a copy/paste) i opened it and it said "Nocash backup battery" so it's from no$gba. Then, i used it in no$gba 2.6a (No Debug) started a new game ( i didn't have the option to continue) then i've closed, and it went to 1KB... So...

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Jaden. said:
Well Mastermind, i've some information for you.

I opened White on no$gba 2.6a Debug Version, well i closed it and a 512KB Save File appeared on Battery Folder, ( I didn't play anything or it was there by a copy/paste) i opened it and it said "Nocash backup battery" so it's from no$gba. Then, i used it in no$gba 2.6a (No Debug) started a new game ( i didn't have the option to continue) then i've closed, and it went to 1KB... So...
So what? I mean, it's the same thing everyone has already seen, what's the point of your message?

Sabeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, you all went from cheering him valiantly, to complaining in one day. Be patient people. Can't remember who said it, but anything before American Release is great. Besides, Mastermind figured out how to get it to save, so the rest might be right around the corner.

Everyone let's just take a chill-pill, and let Mastermind do his thing.

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sabeta said:
Wow, you all went from cheering him valiantly, to complaining in one day. Be patient people. Can't remember who said it, but anything before American Release is great. Besides, Mastermind figured out how to get it to save, so the rest might be right around the corner.

Everyone let's just take a chill-pill, and let Mastermind do his thing.
Well said. I just hope Mastermind can get the save working without causing another problem.

Sabeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind problems, so long as they aren't game breaking. I could live with freezes if I can save frequently, but causing all my opponents moves to become OHKO, that would be a bit messed up.

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devil_Dante said:
I use PKM Black with v1 English Patch, but I`ve a problem! I can`t save the game! Is there already a FIX in here?
Dude, if we are still talking about the problem, that means there isn't a fix yet, right? -_- Learn to read before asking a dumb question, please.

@Sab

Of course, we all had to live with freezes in SS and HG, it was bearable. BUT, if things happen where you cannot use items or access certain parts of the natural game, excluding the C-GEAR and Wi-Fi crap, then it would be a big mess. Freezes and crashes, we can deal with that by saving every so often.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game