ROM Hack Pokemon B/W no$gba-Fix

Haseoxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Guys, I want to thank you immensely and Mastermind_X. Here in Brazil the viewer is great for people who want to play in NO$GBA.
Good luck to all, and we play pokemon Black and White

Animous-Pulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mastermind! hero of the ppl!!! wooooooo!
you can do its
grog.gif

Lawliet L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
bsfmtl123 said:
Animous-Pulse said:
you can do its
grog.gif
Yesssssssssssss!

He might be close of a solution.

But Off-Topic Posts will not help in any form u know.

Let's be patient for Mastermind, he will do what he can.

BTW The 2nd Leader 1hits all my Pokemon omg ^^
(got 5 and all are well trained ^^)

Vaan red

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yessssss...thank you mastermindx just a matter of time.

I found out how to transforme your save 8MB dsv file to 513kb.This will make the save time go faster:D.
All you have to do is put the 8MB file on no$gba battery folder. Rewrite .dsv with .sav then load pokemon BW on it, no$gba will not load the save but it'll transforme the 8MB file into 513 again. After that, put .dsv again transfer the save to desmume and it'll still load.
This will be useful when no$gba starts loading .dsv files again 'cause it only reads the 513Kb ones

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
Vaan red said:

I found out how to transforme your save 8MB dsv file to 513kb.This will make the save time go faster:D.
All you have to do is put the 8MB file on no$gba battery folder. Rewrite .dsv with .sav then load pokemon BW on it, no$gba will not load the save but it'll transforme the 8MB file into 513 again. After that, put .dsv again transfer the save to desmume and it'll still load.
This will be useful when no$gba starts loading .dsv files again 'cause it only reads the 513Kb ones
Good going Vaan Red.

Gotenks398

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What makes me more happy is that Mastermind can really excel in Software engineering in future, he's so good at it I think.

Now I think Im going off topic so....MMX good work. You really need some reward for your hard work

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lawliet L said:
bsfmtl123 said:
Animous-Pulse said:
you can do its
grog.gif
Yesssssssssssss!

He might be close of a solution.

But Off-Topic Posts will not help in any form u know.

Let's be patient for Mastermind, he will do what he can.

BTW The 2nd Leader 1hits all my Pokemon omg ^^
(got 5 and all are well trained ^^)
Same can be said to you. xD And 1 hit? It took 1 hit from ME to kick her ass flat. Didn't even break a sweat on her. xD And, I only needed one pokemon to beat her. No cheats, either. ;P

ON-Topic: Mastermind, awesome job so far. Keep up the work, if you have the energy for it. ;D

Jaden.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Wohoo, Thanks Mastermind, you've alot of fans! :B Thanks for all your work.

He is online right now, maybe he has good news (?)

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just a wild guess: if the problem we're having without codes on No$GBA is the fact that it can't read the data (possibly because of the lack of support to the kind of save file B/W use), then it means the the codes we have to make the games work, at the moment, simply disable the save file check - or, more exactly, if it can write a save file. That's why, when we try to save, it simply doesn't work - it's almost like we turned off the save option to get the game working.

I don't know exactly what mastermind_x is trying to do (but I thank him for trying to do something), but I believe that the reason he's getting stuck on an endless loop on the save screen now is exactly this. The codes or whatever he's using are forcing the games to save, but since the game simply can't find a way to write the save file, it hangs on that screen. As for the save file that's being written now... maybe it can't be loaded by the game because it's not complete? I don't know why it can be read by PokeSav, though.

Kwon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Vaan red said:

Is there a way to make no$gba load the save?

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Kwon said:
Vaan red said:

Is there a way to make no$gba load the save?

Go through the thread and read yah lazy bastard >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol