ROM Hack Pokémon B/W Gym Leader Help/ideas?

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
I plan to make/mod-in (to ROM) a custom Psychic Gym Leader, need ideas and some hacking help. 1. Ideas for the sprite? I think it would be cool to base it off some Legend of Zelda boss sorcerer or something of the sorts. Any other ideas? Ex. (LoZ bosses)
Vaati_Reborn_Figurine.gif

Vaati%27s_Wrath_Figurine.gif

Vaati_Transfigured_Figurine.gif

From my favorite boss. Guess who?
2. Do you know if modding tools (KazoWar's B+W Sprite Tools, hoping) allows multi-frame Trainer graphics modding? (I know B/W have it. I mean like: http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/6932/, not http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokeheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26778/ ) [Yes those are D/P and HG/SS sprites, I'd prefer Gen 5]
3. Anyone know good Pokémon team-modding tools?
4. Is this a good team? Would it be cool to have Mew in there?
Wobbuffet #202
Gardevoir 262
Hypno 097
Slowking 199
Alakazam 065
Mew (??) 151
(#s are National Dex numbers)
5. Anyone know what Gym Leader to replace?
Thanks!

Any help? :(

Any help at all? :(

:'(

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
please edit your posts instead of adding un-necessarily. please also wait more than a day for bumping a thread(especially if it is yours).
as for ideas for the sprite, you may want to use non-copyrighted material. I know, I know you said as a base. can you post the actual work you have done?
Now as to the tools why not try then post if they can do as you ask. if the tools cannot don't do what you want try something else.
this thread sounds like it belongs in the pokemon hack screening thread thread.

edit to add I can delete my posts too...:wink:

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
please edit your posts instead of adding un-necessarily. please also wait more than a day for bumping a thread(especially if it is yours).
as for ideas for the sprite, you may want to use non-copyrighted material. I know, I know you said as a base. can you post the actual work you have done?
Now as to the tools why not try then post if they can do as you ask. if they tools cannot don't do what you want try something else.
this thread sounds like it belongs in the pokemon hacking thread.
Wow, I am not doing this anymore, KazoWAR's tools gave me an error. Huge week bump. :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool