Gaming Pokemon B/W arguments on FB

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg rember last year i nov 09 where i started shit with UK new super mario bros wii getting released before us? omfg that was a riot i was being such a dick to play mario LOL now people are bitching about pokemon i think they should get a life big fucking deal if it's 2-3 days who gives a shit quit your bitching and get a passport if you want the game for fuck sake's LOL

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i just couldn't get myself to read the last post x_x

i really don't get why people feel the need to write "essay" long statuses/replies on a social sites... even if you were arguing/trolling.
unsure.gif

i didn't even know we were getting it before US. Finally we get a good game first o.o

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
iMasaru said:
i just couldn't get myself to read the last post x_x

i really don't get why people feel the need to write "essay" long statuses/replies on a social sites... even if you were arguing/trolling.
unsure.gif

i didn't even know we were getting it before US. Finally we get a good game first o.o

Writing long essays. The motive of doing that is obviously not to show how superior our vocabulary are or how good we are at trolling but to make those people that are arguing look dumb.

And using internet language while debating or trolling is kind of lame and people would not take you as seriously.

Plus, I don't get why people are arguing about Pokemon. It's just a few days later and you people just can't wait? Are you serious? You can wait patiently for the English Patch to come out and you can't wait for that fucking few days for it to get release? People like that are really pathetic. Really. I'm not flaming those who like Pokemon because I love them as well. But you need to get a life and stop harping on why UK get first instead of US.

SwiftDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone posting in that Facebook thread about Pokemon is an absolute knuckle-dragging hall monitor, especially the OP.

I'd like to say "you'll look back at that post on Facebook in a few years and sigh at your own lack of maturity, at a time where your only responsibility was to get a few hours gaming in every day", but you've already blown the illusion of being a 12 year old kid by admitting you're 18-19 in this thread.

Enjoy your virginity, dipshit! It's a game; start treating it like one!

P.S. Stop the boring, unoriginal 4chan-esque cliches in your posts. It would appear you can't go a single sentence without using some inane 'meme' in an attempt to hide your own lack of substance. If there was a law against this level of idiocy on the Internet, I'd sue you myself.

shiningnegro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
early access o.o there is no such thing its still stealing. Companies have times when they want their games released. Rants are funny shows the real side of people
smile.gif
mainly idiotic ... put this on failblog

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SwiftDS said:
Everyone posting in that Facebook thread about Pokemon is an absolute knuckle-dragging hall monitor, especially the OP.

I'd like to say "you'll look back at that post on Facebook in a few years and sigh at your own lack of maturity, at a time where your only responsibility was to get a few hours gaming in every day", but you've already blown the illusion of being a 12 year old kid by admitting you're 18-19 in this thread.

Enjoy your virginity, dipshit! It's a game; start treating it like one!

P.S. Stop the boring, unoriginal 4chan-esque cliches in your posts. It would appear you can't go a single sentence without using some inane 'meme' in an attempt to hide your own lack of substance. If there was a law against this level of idiocy on the Internet, I'd sue you myself.

Thanks that made me laugh.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The US has been 2nd to get all releases for years now, can't we Europeans get a break?
tongue.gif
OMFG BW releasign un eorup b4 usa by A FEW DAYS! Let's spill their guts out! >O

I for one am happy to see that at least once we get a firs... well second place.
tongue.gif
Japan has been getting them first for over a decade now and nobody complained.
smile.gif
And besides, we've been getting seconds/thirds for FAAAAAAAAR too long. It's time we scored big.
smile.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't say a whole lot for him for crying on the internet.
It really doesn't say a lot for you for responding and arguing about it, and then posting your "triumph" on a web forum and making it look like you got the last word only 4 minutes after you posted it.

Don't get me wrong. I agree with you wholeheartedly, but I just think it's funny the way you went about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NicoXChan @ NicoXChan:
    Hello there :)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Holla
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Dinoh scene is on the scene!
    So don't be mean and keep it clean!
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    murdering teal and purple in HOMM3
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah Dinoh psi wants you to destroy his booty
    +1
    Ken stop projecting lol
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Start rubbing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder how many people end up falling in love from customer service
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Don't f#ck in front of everyone, geez
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Uremum has the best customer service
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ow 100hp hit out a billion
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's ironic, last time I went to uremum, I had to take a number, and it was 100
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes just shows how important you are to her unlike urewife where I can even get ahold her by pager
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Freaking 97 degrees here now, even my dog went out and turned right back around, like nope!
    +1
    Yeah it's a bit warm outside
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Florida already misses the hurricanes
    One is supposedly forming in the gulf lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Florida citizens meth is a ac unit in the mouth
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Psi, Did you get any Flooding near you, or is it all south?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do we need back yard pools it's Florida
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do we need back yard pools it's Florida