Gaming Pokemon 3DS Ban - What you need to do

GlowskiBroski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which tutorial did you follow and what are you capable of doing now? Can you use your old nnid and avoid all of the errors?
I followed Giodude's Tutorial for the 022 ban and Mugiguest's tutorial for the 002 ban. I had not yet tried to link my NNID but, online funcionality in game works and the eshop works as well. I reccomend you dont try to link a new nnid or else the id could be banned. At the moment, the sun and moon ban had not banned the ids. Dont risk it.

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I'm trying to figure out if I'm screwed here or not. I have fieldrunners on a NNID that was not banned but the console was, I need to system transfer it to downgrade a n3ds, is there a way to system transfer it and make sure all it keeps fieldrunners? (I have a not banned 3DS and I could call Nintendo to transfer to the contents over but I'm not sure if they will if they see the 3DS the NNID was linked to is banned)

GlowskiBroski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I'm trying to figure out if I'm screwed here or not. I have fieldrunners on a NNID that was not banned but the console was, I need to system transfer it to downgrade a n3ds, is there a way to system transfer it and make sure all it keeps fieldrunners? (I have a not banned 3DS and I could call Nintendo to transfer to the contents over but I'm not sure if they will if they see the 3DS the NNID was linked to is banned)
Nobody here knows as we have not called nintendo about an id change from a banned console. I recommend that you try and call them and see if they would transfer your id. It would really help the community and help save many other ids. Its your decision though. I think you should call.

GeckoGod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I too would like to know. I'll try to do this some time (want to get my pokemon from the bank back).

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am able to do B (I did a system transfer on current N3DS) and have a few questions.

I am not able to create a new NNID or use my current NNID if I do this correct?
So I would not be able to play games that require NNID (Pokemon Shuffle) anymore on this system?
If I do a system transfer from current N3DS (after unbanning) to another N3DS and import my saves, will there be issues with NNID required games?
Alternatively, can I set up a new NNID on another N3DS, system transfer and import saves and play without issues?

Thanks.

syrusdark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
B)1 3DS Method:
Before doing this, be sure that Your banned 3DS did a System Transfer before, if not, this will not work.
So let's go:

1) Open Decrypt9 on your 3DS, go to SysNAND Options>System File Dump and do the two following procedures: Dump LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and Dump movable.sed;
2) Now open your SD root on your pc, and get the 2 files you just dumped in the files9 folder;
3) Open HxD (download it for yourself) and open both movable.sed and FCSL_B;
4) On movable.sed, copy everything except for the first 8 bytes and the last 40 (for dummys, use the indexes, you can start copying from row 00000000/ col 08 until row 00000110/ col 07);
5) Open LFCS_B, press ctrl + A, then paste your code (it must be and different code than before, if not, see step 7)
6) Now just go to Decrypt9 again and inject back the LFCS_B that you edited and you're good to go.

Troubleshooting:
7) If you did a system transfer before and your movable and LFSC are the same, you can do the following:
YOU NEED AN OLD NAND BACKUP TO PROCEED
8) Get your old NAND Backup and dump the movable.sed from it;
9) Check if the movable.sed seed is different from your actual localfriendcodeseed_b;
10) If it is, you're lucky, copy and paste it on your local friend code seed, restore your nand to your most recent one and then inject your new LFCS :)
Sorry if this has been answered before, I haven't read through all of the thread, but... Would this method risk the other 3DS that was part of the system transfer, even if it was never banned or had homebrew installed on it?

giglio17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For he 1 3ds method(for Step 5) Do i lose my data ive done on system transfer after i formatted the system?

and two when i move the moveable sed to localfreindcodeSeed_B Do I use "paste insert" or "paste writing" on the Hex editor?
(even if i do one option the numbers turn red is that normal?)

eworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can I ask for a simple, comprehensible explanation on what each error code signifies?

I assume that 002-0102 bans the Friend Code (stored in LocalFriendCodeSeed_B), 022-2812 bans the console itself (somehow fooled by the custom arm9loaderhax.bin, which I assume provides a fake id), 022-2501 is a result of the NNID not matching the console id and 011-6901 occurs because the id provided by the custom arm9loaderhax.bin can't be used to create an NNID for whatever reason.

Is that right? If so, do we know where the console id (the stuff banned by 022-2812) is stored? I assume the fix would be available already if it was somewhere in the NAND where we could reach and modify things... Is it tied to the hardware then?

I'm sure the answers have already been given somewhere else, but there's so many posts in so many threads about this ban wave, it's really hard to find.

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I ask for a simple, comprehensible explanation on what each error code signifies?

I assume that 002-0102 bans the Friend Code (stored in LocalFriendCodeSeed_B), 022-2812 bans the console itself (somehow fooled by the custom arm9loaderhax.bin, which I assume provides a fake id), 022-2501 is a result of the NNID not matching the console id and 011-6901 occurs because the id provided by the custom arm9loaderhax.bin can't be used to create an NNID for whatever reason.

Is that right? If so, do we know where the console id (the stuff banned by 022-2812) is stored? I assume the fix would be available already if it was somewhere in the NAND where we could reach and modify things... Is it tied to the hardware then?

I'm sure the answers have already been given somewhere else, but there's so many posts in so many threads about this ban wave, it's really hard to find.
I was wondering about this too. I want to get another n3ds xl and do a system transfer so I can use bank again (and yes I know about pksm and phbank, but that wont help me transfer gen 7 pokes to the switch when it comes out). If there's no fix I'm gonna have to, but I don't want to drop 200 bucks unless this absolutely works. Can anyone confirm that this will transfer without banning the new console? I can't seem to find any information on this subject.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone