Hacking Pokebank works with pokemon X,Y played on b2 emunand?

pokefan92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just want to know that... Thanks in advance!

(of course are original cartridges, I am not talking about playing roms or similar)

pokefan92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why do you even need to use emunand? use the original nand

Because pokemon X is original, but I have a 4.5 3ds and I can't download pokebank without updating and loosing gateway compatibility. So I think it's not an option for me to update and loose gateway compatibility.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Because pokemon X is original, but I have a 4.5 3ds and I can't download pokebank without updating and loosing gateway compatibility. So I think it's not an option for me to update and loose gateway compatibility.

ho right, i forgot about that, i don't think there is a problem in using emunand :/

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, doesn't work. Emunand Pokemon X on a real 7.X firmware 3DS also won't work, Pokebank doesn't detect the save. Powersaves can detect and backup/restore Emunand Pokemon X saves but can't apply codes.

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No pokebank support unfortunately :(
I emailed gateway asking whether 2.0 will have support for pokebank a while ago and they haven't replied so I'm guessing not anytime soon. Maybe they can snatch the keys from evo-3ds when it comes out, but it won't be anytime in the near future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc