Gaming Pokémon XY/ORAS TM/HM Question

Ratier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm working hard to get all TM & HM on X but since I'll start playing OR after i'm done with this, i'm wondering which TM I need to get on OR. My point is: since I already have all TM and HM on X, if I want to teach a TM to a pokemon caught in OR i just need to trade it to X with a friend of mine , teach, and take it back to OR, so I don't need to get all TM's again on OR, just the ones that DOES NOT EXIST on X. I wanna know which TM/HM on ORAS are exclusive and doesnt exists in XY. Can anyone help me?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm working hard to get all TM & HM on X but since I'll start playing OR after i'm done with this, i'm wondering which TM I need to get on OR. My point is: since I already have all TM and HM on X, if I want to teach a TM to a pokemon caught in OR i just need to trade it to X with a friend of mine , teach, and take it back to OR, so I don't need to get all TM's again on OR, just the ones that DOES NOT EXIST on X. I wanna know which TM/HM on ORAS are exclusive and doesnt exists in XY. Can anyone help me?
Not gonna lie not entirely sure what you asked but one thing you can do is edit your save in PKHEX and give yourself one of every TM and HM. Seems like a faster process if you know what your doing.

Ratier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not gonna lie not entirely sure what you asked but one thing you can do is edit your save in PKHEX and give yourself one of every TM and HM. Seems like a faster process if you know what your doing.

Just wanna know wich TM's and HM's exists on ORAS that doesn't exists on XY. I'm not using PKHex.

controlepw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if im not mistaken, there are no new tm/hm between xy and oras, could be wrong tho.
and if really wanna know there a Whoooooooooole wiki dedicated to the pokemon games, just google it

Last edited by controlepw,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay