Pokémon XY/ORAS TM/HM Question

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Ratier, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Ratier
    OP

Ratier Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2015
    Brazil
    I'm working hard to get all TM & HM on X but since I'll start playing OR after i'm done with this, i'm wondering which TM I need to get on OR. My point is: since I already have all TM and HM on X, if I want to teach a TM to a pokemon caught in OR i just need to trade it to X with a friend of mine , teach, and take it back to OR, so I don't need to get all TM's again on OR, just the ones that DOES NOT EXIST on X. I wanna know which TM/HM on ORAS are exclusive and doesnt exists in XY. Can anyone help me?

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Not gonna lie not entirely sure what you asked but one thing you can do is edit your save in PKHEX and give yourself one of every TM and HM. Seems like a faster process if you know what your doing.

3. Ratier
    OP

Ratier Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2015
    Brazil
    Just wanna know wich TM's and HM's exists on ORAS that doesn't exists on XY. I'm not using PKHex.

4. controlepw

controlepw Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2015
    Brazil
    if im not mistaken, there are no new tm/hm between xy and oras, could be wrong tho.
    and if really wanna know there a Whoooooooooole wiki dedicated to the pokemon games, just google it

Last edited by controlepw, Oct 17, 2015