Pocket Physics

P

pasc

I would be happy if pins (or .... stuff where you can make pendulums with , holders perhaps ?)

, a scrollable map

and a level editor /loader would be available.

Who needs starts anyway ? you can just draw one yourself and save it if the feature would exist

P

pasc

I would be happy if pins (or .... stuff where you can make pendulums with , holders perhaps ?)

, a scrollable map

and a level editor /loader would be available.

Who needs stars anyway ? you can just draw one yourself and save it if the feature would exist

Jibib

Trophies
Website
www.nitroclan.freeforums.org
XP
Country
This is probably one of the best DS homebrew I've ever used... Gotta love it.

Absolutely awesome and a great time waster. A bit buggy still, but very nice overall. Would like to see a scrollable playfield though, and when objects fall out of the field for them to be "removed" so they're still not being calculated and slowing everything else down like it does now.

Agreed, i was on this last night but it kept crashing ¬_¬ still its a great game whn it doesnt crash!
biggrin.gif

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And yes, dual screen will be fucking hard.
As far as coding is concerned, it isn't hard at all to implement both screens.

What I find the hardest is working with the DS' complicated RAM/banking system; which I suppose may become more of an issue if you're working with both screens at the same time.

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there is a homebrew that screams for use of a ram expansion, this is it
I doubt it. I don't think the issues with crashing are related to RAM; but more logic errors when trying to generate the physics because I'm sure the block library he's made is quite complicated. Using exram would probably lead it to crash more since its considerably slower than the onboard memory.

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to scroll? If there is, this game could be very similar to line rider.

This has the potential to be the best homebrew DS game. If the developer implements some more features, it would be amazing!

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat