PM block list error

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, what happened to the Forum Bugs forum? If it got trashed in the big forum overhaul then I guess this is the best place.

Alright, so being as ever popular as I am, I've been needing to use my PM block list more as of late. But the problem is while I can add people, I can't block their PMs. When I try to change Message Allow from Yes to No, I get this error:

pm%20block%20list%20error.JPG

And for the record I'm just blocking normal, average members, not staffers or anything so there shouldn't be a problem. I've tried blocking two members, and I get the same error for both.

Any help?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to go to their profile or message, hit PM Block, wait for the option and choose no, this person cannot PM me, instead of yes.

I don't see why that's even an option since it's supposed to be PM block.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
I had to go to their profile or message, hit PM Block, wait for the option and choose no, this person cannot PM me, instead of yes.

I don't see why that's even an option since it's supposed to be PM block.

Ah, it works for me now doing that, I guess I can't just edit it later. That's odd. Thanks though, I'll just do that from now on.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Ah, it works for me now doing that, I guess I can't just edit it later. That's odd. Thanks though, I'll just do that from now on.

Yeah, it wouldn't let me edit either, but it works if you start the block all over.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:
First off, what happened to the Forum Bugs forum? If it got trashed in the big forum overhaul then I guess this is the best place.
It was merged with this forum

Anyway, I get this problem as well when editing PM blocks (though I never actually blocked anyone, just tested it for this topic). The yes/no option should probably be removed, cause the Yes option isn't of much use
tongue.gif

Well, at least you got a workaround now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn