Hacking PLS HLP: 3DS with latest FW and no DS/Lite can't be flashed?

dstwouser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Guys,

I just have a quick question. I got today my new 3DS, its updated to the latest FW.
I wanted to update my DSTwo, following this Guide: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-8832-1-2.html
This guide says that you can update your DSTwo even without an DS and thats really good, because I broke my DS 10 Month ago
frown.gif

I know it says for 2.0, but the users on the Forum said that its also working on the latest 3DS Firmware 2.1x.

So i was following this guide, renamed the dat File to dstwoupdateb.dat and waited around 5 Minutes.
But it never flashed the DSTwo Firmware on it self.

I can't understand it...is it because Im still using the DSTwo Fw with the Fish tycoon icon?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in Advance

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is taken straight from the guide you linked =_=

NOTE: Please follow the guide, or there is a risk of bricking!

1, Essential condition: your DSTWO must be recognized on the ver2.0 3DS console. And you can see the icon of it.

092059gjm3mk4uhj9pu9i3.gif

^This is the icon that needs to show up on your 3DS when you put it in.
Also as long as your broken DS can turn on you can flash it. Just put the file in and wait 5 mins as the guide says.

dstwouser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sergster1 said:
This is taken straight from the guide you linked =_=

NOTE: Please follow the guide, or there is a risk of bricking!

1, Essential condition: your DSTWO must be recognized on the ver2.0 3DS console. And you can see the icon of it.

092059gjm3mk4uhj9pu9i3.gif

^This is the icon that needs to show up on your 3DS when you put it in.
Also as long as your broken DS can turn on you can flash it. Just put the file in and wait 5 mins as the guide says.

I tried it with my broken DS (touchscreen broken and stupidly the A and B Buttons cause a short circuit).

No chance! dstwoupdateb.dat can't be read by my tycoon DSTwo FW. I suppose I would need at least a Firmware with Alexrider (the Icon you showed me).
That's really bad.

anyways,
thanks for trying to help.

If someone else has a another idea, please post it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30