Gaming Pls help!

perry121

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Well,its weird story, i've formatted my 3ds with diffrent sd card wich don't got all my save,so i got all my data kinda back up right,so i installed homebrew and i got all my saves from super mario 3d land(card) and its all fine but tomodachi life game that i got from eshop don't got the saves so i know there is tools in the homebrew to do it so someone can tell me if its possible and if yes pls how ty all for reading hope its fixable...
So i would like to know where the games are saved too

D

Deleted User

First off: you're in the wrong subforum! GBATemp has a 3DS subforum, too.
Second: I'm having some difficulty understanding your problem, but from what I understand you want to backup your saves from Tomodachi Life installed on your 3DS system itself instead of a cartridge. Since you've backed up your saves from Super Mario 3D Land, I can only assume you have some firmware capable of using a save editor. Have you tried JKSM or SVDT?

EDIT: Ohh, you're trying to recover saves from a formated 3DS! Yeah, unfortunately, as @Boogieboo6 said, unless you have a NAND backup, you're out of luck. Sorry.

Last edited by ,

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extra info would be nice. Do you have any custom firmware? If so, do you have A9LH? Do you have a NAND backup? I think if you restore the NAND, the eshop saves will come back to how they were when you last backed up the data. (If you have no clue what any of this means, you don't have a NAND backup and your saves are probably gone permanently.)
This assumes you backed up the sd card: From what I gather, it sounds like you switched the sd card you used in your system. Switch back to the old card (or put all the files on the new card) and see if your saves come back. No guarantees.
This assumes you didn't back up the sd card: If you didn't back up the sd card data somewhere and you formatted the card on the 3ds, your saves are gone. The only reason cart saves are there is because carts store their saves in the carts themselves.
(now gimme my first featured post :ph34r:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night