Homebrew Please point me in the right direction folks, homebrew/A9LH/CFW/Luma 3DS/arm9/nnid

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah okay, well when I get home from the holidays the soldering will begin! Curious though, if I bought a new 3DS in store, do you think it would come with 11 ver fw?
It might. The last n3DS to come with under 11.0 was the white Mario n3DS with the 2 Mario cover plates.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

dwonda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I finally got it all done, big props to the creator of all the tutorials. I ended up using my nephew's 3ds during the holidays to hack my firmware, the process seemed incredibly long and time consuming, especially having to wait for Nintendo to complete the transfer of my nephew's Nintendo ID back to his device. The only issue I had in the end was with the friend ID's, at first both of our devices had the same friend ID, so then I did a system wipe of mine and got a new friend ID, however his 3ds still showed up as my own user on my 3ds, even though his user is different when looking at his 3ds including the friend ID number. Not a big deal though.

And now that I've done all of this work I find myself wanting a new 3ds lol. Anyways, thanks for the help everyone.

Mizat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not easy to downgrade from 11.2, but you don't need to. You can access homebrew on 11.2 if you own OoT3D and a Powersaves device, or a copy of either Cubic Ninja or Freakyforms Deluxe.
This is so old, but looks like you lucked out. I got some bad luck and my 3ds with homebrew was stolen and my other systems were 11.7 and 11.8, witch has no way of safley putting hamebrew on and I guess Luna is possible but bans, the only true merthod that would work aswell as let me get CFW not getting screwed over was imstalling luna via overloading the game with a powerful graphics card, this way is not popular because wht is needed. I have a AMD radeon Ghost xfx r7700 on a PC I am not done building, actuaally just rearranging wires, changing one fan, and putting tras in to hold my HD and SDD, so basically7 sone, 4 fans installed I just want to change one on top to a different more quiet and Purple LED, but I had to ake out all wires but thats 20 mins fix, and need to download A lunix OS witch I still will (my first using linux any suggestions would be cool Ubuntu is probably gonna do it). So I had quit a bit of work to do, I only need anything hacked for event pokemon I missed, but now I may get Smash Bros idk. But 11.2 SOund baby! Never did but looks easy and can do it, so exitec, I just found 2 old broken 2ds's tow of them, I got ripped off on ebay a year ago. Tried fixing them hoping it was somehting wasy because ebay like screw me over and buyers ans sellers. I couldnt get it to work wasn't going buy a screen or any parts or another broken one. However I got one to work, the screen has black circle everywhere but I can see wshat im doing and it just enough to hack and trade, :)

Question, after I soundhax this ghetto 11.2 old 2ds, can I and what will I need to transfer the system (games I want just to download Smashbros maybe 1 or 2 more) but cannot play on the hacked 2ds at least play well as the screen is all messed up ( not buying a screen). If i can be linked to a tutorial or told the program or method to keep 11.2 on my old ghetto 2ds I fixed from not turning on, I would love it. Would I get banned if I did a system transfer to 11.8 or 11.7 console from a hacked 11.2, just for my games, I do not care about haxs on 11.7 or 11.8 yet until it's safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)